Summer signings 2024

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Hoping a formation change so here's mine.

Adams - free agent st
Dolans - free agent rw
Willock - free agent lw
O'hare - free agent attacking mid
Wood/mcnair - free agent Cb
Giannoulis - free agent lb
Johansson- nominal fee gk
Sorba Thomas- nominal fee lw/rw
Choudray - loan cm/cover full back
Then see which strikers are available for Loan from prem end of window.

Release - Norwood, osborn, Davies, Lowe, wes, rnd, coulibaly, basham.

Offer new deal - egan, baldock, bogle, mcburnie.

That is my hope, but chances are slim to none as we won't pay the going rate in wages with our Small club mentality.
That would have been a better list for this season than the rubbish we signed instead.

What the hell was the club thinking with people like Traore, Thomas, Slimane and Larouci? Happy to be proven wrong and give them a chance but lets face it, we were all right all along. If we had aspirations of being a bottom third Championship team then they'd be decent options so yeah, expecting big things of them next season! 😅

Ohare, the closest I've seen to nyndie , creative, scores causes havoc for defenders.
Get the young uns blooded and build a new team. Not one new signing under heckingbottom has shone a light.
We are a big club and for some reason we have never been able to attract a major buyer.

Which players are out of contract at the end of this season and with the loan players going back, who do we have contracted for the 24/25 season ?

Which players are out of contract at the end of this season and with the loan players going back, who do we have contracted for the 24/25 season ?
Robbo?
Norwood?
Bash?
Egan?
Wes?
Osborn?
McBurnie?
Baldock?
Lowe?

Sure there’s more

been informed by someone in the know that weve got rid of chief scout Paul Mitchell ,fancy having a pig fan scouting for players for utd

That would have been a better list for this season than the rubbish we signed instead.

What the hell was the club thinking with people like Traore, Thomas, Slimane and Larouci? Happy to be proven wrong and give them a chance but lets face it, we were all right all along. If we had aspirations of being a bottom third Championship team then they'd be decent options so yeah, expecting big things of them next season! 😅
Most definitely wouldn't have been able to afford them In the summer (or not prepared to) and they would also likely want a decent wage been decent players in the Championship. Those you mention are probably on peanuts and signed for peanuts.

I Think these are more attainable now, with getting rid of a lot of deadwood and higher earners. And the fact we are back in the Championship and can pay Championship wages to match them.

Brooks and Arblaster as 2 of a middle 3. Osula up top. The rest I don't really care right now so long as its not filled by any of the current squad.
Goal machine Osula????? cows arse with banjo comes to mind

One of the reasons Wilder left last time was because he squandered money on poor signings and the Prince had it out with him over this. Roll on to his second tenure and Wilder signs Grbic and Holgate in January. 'Nuff said really.q

This clubs needs a new recruitment team with new scouts and a director of football. Coming to think of it, it also needs a new owner, a new manager, a new squad, a new long term strategy, a new identity and massive steps to reunite with very pissed off and let down fans.

So not a whole lot really. 😂

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240304_203034.jpg
    Screenshot_20240304_203034.jpg
    127.8 KB · Views: 0

Back
Top Bottom