Suggestion re Coventry fans

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

There nearing relegation and have just come off an expensive trip to Wembley. They'll bring 11 fans.

Let's not forget the cunts were at it with the whistles a few weeks after playing us, this time versus Bolton. Winning 2-1 at the end of 90mins some cunt blows a whistle everyone stops and Bolton equalise. Would be a bastard if that point given away hands Bolton promotion or even the league one title, fuck em let's send the bastards down Blades.

My thoughts being non bias. Ultimately in those 2 games they could have decided the title.

We gained from it and Bolton lost out by it.
Their actions have been far reaching than just thier own club. .

Utter twats in my book. Then 40 K turn up today.

Been really sad seeing a fine club like Leyton Orient struggle on & off the pitch this season (even if the struggle we inflicted on them on the pitch was pretty enjoyable).

Coventry on the other hand... Well, they've got the owners they deserve. Here's to them winning the FA Vase in a few years.

Have you not seen the tv today?
42,000 loyal fans to Wembley for the Checkatrade! :rolleyes:
They are that loyal I bet none of went to the first group games in that cup plus those loyal fans sell out the Ricoh every home game. Fuck em after their shit they done at our place we even lent them our ground. Hope they go bust bunch of cunts

Coventry have always been a boring, nothing sort of club and considering the size of the city, if I was a fan iwould be embarrassed, however I have never hated em in the past because, as I say they have always been a boring club and fans for that matter. Be interesting to see how many they get next season if they continue to struggle, 5,000? Most of em will be following the wasps methinks, biggest team in Coventry.

Laughing at this thread whilst being hungover from yesterday.

I'm not bothering to go tomorrow. Only missed 2 away games all season and have been BL many times before.

Good job really ,the match is on Wednesday

That shows my interest in the match. Nothing game for us, season is over.

There were never going to be protests at this game, just like the rest of the away games.

Charlton at home next week and possibly the final home game are where the protests will continue.

Raised a pint to the 45,000 Coventry fans singing their hearts out and having a day to enjoy after 20 years of fucking shite on and off the field.
You should be cursing the 35,000-40,000 of them that have abandoned your club en-masse and wondering why such a juggernaut is celebrating winning sports day for grown ups.

That shows my interest in the match. Nothing game for us, season is over.

There were never going to be protests at this game, just like the rest of the away games.

Charlton at home next week and possibly the final home game are where the protests will continue.

I'm sure the Northampton fans will beg to differ from when you played at Sixfields. Coventry fans conduct that day was yet again disgraceful.

Raised a pint to the 45,000 Coventry fans singing their hearts out and having a day to enjoy after 20 years of fucking shite on and off the field.

You would have made your owners sit up and take notice,if you had decided to boycott Wembley,you have just shown yourselves up,turning out en masse for this ridiculous trophy.

I am genuinely gutted that we are not going to be the team to relegate you,after the shameful antics of your fans in the game at your place

They turned out at Wembley though, there were more there than I thought - 75k

You would have made your owners sit up and take notice,if you had decided to boycott Wembley,you have just shown yourselves up,turning out en masse for this ridiculous trophy.

I am genuinely gutted that we are not going to be the team to relegate you,after the shameful antics of your fans in the game at your place

We also showed potential investors that there is a club worth buying.

You should be cursing the 35,000-40,000 of them that have abandoned your club en-masse and wondering why such a juggernaut is celebrating winning sports day for grown ups.

I don't blame anyone for walking away from the club. SISU have destroyed it.

We gave you the points...

We also showed potential investors that there is a club worth buying.

What by turning out for one game at Wembley,all other times boycotting, protesting and abusing your current owners,absolute nonsense.

Yes. Of course it does.

Whatever you're pissed off about, the answer isn't spending the morning on here trying to get the rise out of supporters of a club which aren't all that arsed about you.

In 3 months we could have matches back with our 4 or 5 biggest rivals. At that point all this bollocks about the whistles will long since be forgotten.

Whatever you're pissed off about, the answer isn't spending the morning on here trying to get the rise out of supporters of a club which aren't all that arsed about you.

In 3 months we could have matches back with our 4 or 5 biggest rivals. At that point all this bollocks about the whistles will long since be forgotten.

That is funny because despite winning the league you have been talking about us every week.

Back
Top Bottom