Suggestion re Coventry fans

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Can we stop slagging Cov off they are going through a lot of shit. We are literally the only club that's played them this season singing pro SISY chants and I don't understand why. Its really embarrassing we sound like children.

I take it you weren't at/didn't watch the fixture at Highfield Rd?
If you did............

Exactly we won. I sweat some blades just love to complain about one thing or another completely does my head in.

Can we stop slagging Cov off they are going through a lot of shit. We are literally the only club that's played them this season singing pro SISY chants and I don't understand why. Its really embarrassing we sound like children.
How do you know that we are the only club to sing pro SISY (or whatever the name is) chants? Do you go to all of their games?

Yes it is. That would put them an unassailable 16 points adrift with 5 to play if Gillingham win on the same night.

And it would be very fucking sweet.

To be honest, I really wanted to back them at the time, think I even made a couple of sympathetic comments after the game, but all the shit we've been through we've never had a concerted effort to ruin a game of football. I'd quite like to be the ones to send them down.

they'll be locking out 40,00 once they move to Butts Park Arena!!

images

Yes it is. That would put them an unassailable 16 points adrift with 5 to play if Gillingham win on the same night.

And it would be very fucking sweet.

While it would be sweet, unfortunately Coventry could still get to 47 and therefore catch Port Vale, Oldham, Bury and Charlton.

Charlton play MK Dons tomorrow and a point would take them to 48 points (beyond what Coventry can get to), same goes for Port Vale who can get to 48 with a win on Tuesday against Rochdale. The plan is scuppered, however, by Oldham and Bury who don't play again until Saturday.

If Cov get their asses handed to them tomorrow ...

Would they really want to turn up for a possible promotion party midweek

wouldn't think so :)

If Cov get their asses handed to them tomorrow ...

Would they really want to turn up for a possible promotion party midweek

wouldn't think so :)

hand their fans boxes of Blades confetti to throw on the pitch to celebrate promotion, im sure theyll love to do that and wont be able to help themselves :)

While it would be sweet, unfortunately Coventry could still get to 47 and therefore catch Port Vale, Oldham, Bury and Charlton.

Charlton play MK Dons tomorrow and a point would take them to 48 points (beyond what Coventry can get to), same goes for Port Vale who can get to 48 with a win on Tuesday against Rochdale. The plan is scuppered, however, by Oldham and Bury who don't play again until Saturday.

Ah, bugger :(

Oh and by the way, I'm disappointed we havent got a very good song for their ex player so we can really rub their noses in it.

I love you John fleck,
And if it's quite alright I need you John Fleck,
I'd let you stag my wife
I love you John Fleck
I want ginger hair tooooooo!

Is that good enough?

I love you John fleck,
And if it's quite alright I need you John Fleck,
I'd let you stag my wife
I love you John Fleck
I want ginger hair tooooooo!

Is that good enough?
Only one song......,
He's here he's there,he's every fucking where, Johnny fleck,Johnny fleck

Football banter is the art of insulting the other team, with wit in its purist form. While l feel it is an integral part of football, sometimes, when you look at fans like Coventry, there is a feeling of "There but by the grace of god" Jimmy must be spinning in his grave.

Football banter is the art of insulting the other team, with wit in its purist form. While l feel it is an integral part of football, sometimes, when you look at fans like Coventry, there is a feeling of "There but by the grace of god" Jimmy must be spinning in his grave.

I'm sure he'd take it on the chin.

My opinion for what it's worth is that we should completely ignore the twats. We're going up they're going down who really gives a fuck about them?

Let's make it a Blades celebration and let them watch. All twenty of them or however many they can muster

I feel for Coventry. Their club is being run by negligent morons and it's in danger of vanishing entirely.

But the piss-take chants really weren't the end of the world given the context in which they happened.

It's fairly easy to hold these two opinions concurrently.

Only one song......,
He's here he's there,he's every fucking where, Johnny fleck,Johnny fleck

He's gonna deep fry your Mars Bars
Deep fry your Maaaaaars Baaaaaaars
He's gonna deep fry your Mars Bars
Deep fry your Mars Bars
He's gonna deep fry your Mars Bars...

I feel for Coventry. Their club is being run by negligent morons and it's in danger of vanishing entirely.

They didn't feel for us when they were singing 'One Carlos Tevez' en masse in 2008. They had no qualms about throwing stuff at our players and selectively blowing those stupid fucking whistles whenever we were in possession either in December.

They abandoned their club in droves long before SISU came onto the scene. Nothing about their odious, hypocritical, unprincipled supporters warrants any sympathy whatsoever.

They deserve everything they get.

They didn't feel for us when they were singing 'One Carlos Tevez' en masse in 2008. They had no qualms about throwing stuff at our players and selectively blowing those stupid fucking whistles whenever we were in possession either in December.

They abandoned their club in droves long before SISU came onto the scene. Nothing about their odious, hypocritical, unprincipled supporters warrants any sympathy whatsoever.

They deserve everything they get.

I feel for any club in that position. And I don't view a club's support as an homogeneous mass.

Back
Top Bottom