Stevenage: 1st leg...

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

KOP_BL4DE

Reaction score
....£23 for ticket, plus petrol/coach money. Looks like the pockets will take a hammering in the coming month.

p.s. Any idea why its £23 for us to go to stevenage but at home only £13? truly baffling

.Any idea why its £23 for us to go to stevenage but at home only £13? truly baffling

Probably because BDTBL holds about 6X as many as Stevenage.

Any idea about Wembley prices (not that I'm presuming anything, just wondering how bad it maght be)?

UTB

it was a bit annoying to receive a text message ten seconds after the game had ended saying 'get your playoff ticket now' :( perhaps we need the money.. that's it.. a conspiracy!!

Im going Benidorm on thursday so missing the 1st leg ,back for Monday and we've got a big party at mine for my 50th on the 26th. Just told Mrs Sitwell its on hold ,thats gone down like a lead balloon.

Im going Benidorm on thursday so missing the 1st leg ,back for Monday and we've got a big party at mine for my 50th on the 26th. Just told Mrs Sitwell its on hold ,thats gone down like a lead balloon.

Maybe your party will be in London that day?? Here's hoping! COYRAWW!! :D

it was a bit annoying to receive a text message ten seconds after the game had ended saying 'get your playoff ticket now' :( perhaps we need the money.. that's it.. a conspiracy!!

I got an email from the club at half six advertising the playoffs - as though it is something to be proud of!

I got an email from the club at half six advertising the playoffs - as though it is something to be proud of!

I got the text and thought fair play to them for being so organised. Good effort from SUFC ticket office

Fucking 23 quid to go to that shithole. I cannot believe I am contemplating it, but I still think I might go. I feel flat as a pancake am absolutely sure they will stuff us at their place. After travelling to MK Dons, watching us on Sky vs Seveange and travelling down to Exeter I have seen very little that suggests we will get through. They are ripping off their own supporters too mind (http://www.stevenagefc.com/page/LatestNewsDetail/0,,10839~2761269,00.html).

Fucking 23 quid to go to that shithole. I cannot believe I am contemplating it, but I still think I might go. I feel flat as a pancake am absolutely sure they will stuff us at their place. After travelling to MK Dons, watching us on Sky vs Seveange and travelling down to Exeter I have seen very little that suggests we will get through. They are ripping off their own supporters too mind (http://www.stevenagefc.com/page/LatestNewsDetail/0,,10839~2761269,00.html).

Remember Ipswich away in the '90s? We didn't have a prayer there either.

Don't be daft, we ALWAYS bottle it ;)

That was a great night!

Didn't feel tense at all going to the game, since I'd convinced myself we'd blown our chance at the Lane. When we scored, my legs just went to jelly. Never experienced such a weird feeling at a match before. Always prefer night matches, and there's been a couple of decent PO ones!...UTB

Don't be daft, we ALWAYS bottle it ;)

That was a great night!

Didn't feel tense at all going to the game, since I'd convinced myself we'd blown our chance at the Lane. When we scored, my legs just went to jelly. Never experienced such a weird feeling at a match before. Always prefer night matches, and there's been a couple of decent PO ones!...UTB

I was fully ramped up to go to this until I saw that the Club transport sets off at 1pm? How far do they think Stevenage is? I finish work at 2 so I can't make it. Damned annoying.

I was fully ramped up to go to this until I saw that the Club transport sets off at 1pm? How far do they think Stevenage is? I finish work at 2 so I can't make it. Damned annoying.
That cant be right. Its only just over 2 hours away

....£23 for ticket, plus petrol/coach money. Looks like the pockets will take a hammering in the coming month.

p.s. Any idea why its £23 for us to go to stevenage but at home only £13? truly baffling
Maybe we should get the Football Supporters Federation to make a great big hoo-haa about it. Like they did when we charged huddersfield £2 more than they charged us. ;)

Remember Ipswich away in the '90s? We didn't have a prayer there either.

I thought we had a prayer travelling to Ipswich. We'd not lost in 5 games and we're not really conceding many goals. Sure Ipswich had stuffed us already at their place, but I remember being confident we could get goals with Kat and Fjortoft up top and Walker coming off the bench. Stark contrast to right now.

I thought we had a prayer travelling to Ipswich. We'd not lost in 5 games and we're not really conceding many goals. Sure Ipswich had stuffed us already at their place, but I remember being confident we could get goals with Kat and Fjortoft up top and Walker coming off the bench. Stark contrast to right now.

I thought we had blown it at BDTBL. Ipswich were absolutely flying at home (they had a daft home record) and if I remember correctly we hadn't won away since Boxing Day (Bradford 2-1???).

The fact they had the "vital away goal" also lead me to beleive we didn't have much chance.

Then Kat scored after 5 mins...they equalised, went ahead, and absolutely pounded us for ages.

Then WAlker scored, extra time, Henry gets sent off, bars, posts were hit, final whistle...woo hoo!!!

I thought we had blown it at BDTBL. Ipswich were absolutely flying at home (they had a daft home record) and if I remember correctly we hadn't won away since Boxing Day (Bradford 2-1???).

The fact they had the "vital away goal" also lead me to beleive we didn't have much chance.

Then Kat scored after 5 mins...they equalised, went ahead, and absolutely pounded us for ages.

Then WAlker scored, extra time, Henry gets sent off, bars, posts were hit, final whistle...woo hoo!!!
and Kelly playing most of the match on one leg

Back
Top Bottom