I’m just a S*** Roy’s views

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

ShorehamRevolution

Reaction score
Not sure why but I went on the Man City forum just to have a look at what they’re saying about the game, it’s a 205 page thread so I’ve just selected a few comments !

Boom. That'll do. Cue United fans claiming it's fixed rather than us

Fucking yessss

The big question will McAtee & Doyle be allowed to play in this game , i hope the club allow them to play it would be great for them to experience a Wembley appearance

Manchester Derby for the final, bring it on

The FA want a Manc final.
Come on Fulham!!!

Buzzing with that, gives Pep a bit of breathing space when it comes to rotation considering the two games the semi is sandwich in between

Feel for those two lads

If mcatee and Doyle can't play that's a loss for Sheffield. Also feel a bit bad for the 2 youngsters as they won't get the run out in Wembley

We'll be struggling to sell that out

As a tourist/day tripper myself the possible high ticket price puts me off. I'd rather go to the Etihad than watch from the nosebleed seats at Wembley. Would think there'd be no shortage of punters wanting to see Haaland to take up the slack though

Last train back to Manchester is 9.00pm, back to Sheffield is 9.30. Hopefully the powers that be take that into account and make it a sensible ko time and not a late one

Yeah, I think we won't sell more than about 20K for this. I don't think I'll bother myself

Win win for twirly whirly Kyle, we win he gets to play/watch us do the rags in the final. Sheff Yoo win and he gets to see his boyhood team do the rags in the final

Why was the draw done in such shit style yesterday, they couldn't even be arsed to put the number of each club on screen. Typical BBC shite

The only time these organisations change things in when they get hit in the pocket. The most powerful thing that fans can do us vote with their feet....i.e. don't let them do it to you and watch it on TV or listen to the radio. They will only change when they have to.

Unfortuately that will fall on deaf ears. Sheffield United will sell their ticket allocation. And we’ll probably sell our ticket allocation. The FA and Wembley Stadium win again.(and again)

The FA are charging coach companies £160 to park their coaches at Wembley stadium. Which will be passed on to the fans by the coach companies. Money grabbing cunts. Another reason why I’m boycotting the semi-final.

£ 213.00 to stop at the Premier Inn next to Wembley on the Saturday night. Not the Hilton, a bloody Premier Inn

The concession prices are shameful

so after all that, who is going, i need extra tickets, i think it will be a big turnout, Sheffield United on their forum seem to think they will outnumber us, yet they only had 25k at the last round with 5000 Blackburn there, think they might get a shock

I think they probably will outnumber us if I'm honest. They'll sell out for the reason that it's their biggest game of the last decade, and for us it's just another trip to Wembley

Hopefully you’re right, but we didn’t sell out last year. There was around 5k empty seats

Maybe a daft question but can’t seem to find the information anywhere, how many tickets can you buy when you meet the sales criteria? I need 2, one for me (season ticket holder) and one for my friend (no membership

Doesn’t bother me in the slightest either way but it seems a bit odd that City’s are all mobile tickets and there’s are all print at home. Just struggling to think of any possible reason why they’d do that

Parts of Yorkshire haven’t discovered smart phones yet

I don't want any balloons or inflatables at this one after that farcical game in the Cup at Brammall Lane

Thats fine.

most blues I know get on with Wednesday fans and think the baldes fans are twat
Not me, I worked in Sheffield when we were tumbling down the divisions, Blades fans were fine, it was a couple of Wednesday fans that were twattish

The thread in question, for those wondering

Not sure why but I went on the Man City forum just to have a look at what they’re saying about the game, it’s a 205 page thread so I’ve just selected a few comments !

Boom. That'll do. Cue United fans claiming it's fixed rather than us

Fucking yessss

The big question will McAtee & Doyle be allowed to play in this game , i hope the club allow them to play it would be great for them to experience a Wembley appearance

Manchester Derby for the final, bring it on

The FA want a Manc final.
Come on Fulham!!!

Buzzing with that, gives Pep a bit of breathing space when it comes to rotation considering the two games the semi is sandwich in between

Feel for those two lads

If mcatee and Doyle can't play that's a loss for Sheffield. Also feel a bit bad for the 2 youngsters as they won't get the run out in Wembley

We'll be struggling to sell that out

As a tourist/day tripper myself the possible high ticket price puts me off. I'd rather go to the Etihad than watch from the nosebleed seats at Wembley. Would think there'd be no shortage of punters wanting to see Haaland to take up the slack though

Last train back to Manchester is 9.00pm, back to Sheffield is 9.30. Hopefully the powers that be take that into account and make it a sensible ko time and not a late one

Yeah, I think we won't sell more than about 20K for this. I don't think I'll bother myself

Win win for twirly whirly Kyle, we win he gets to play/watch us do the rags in the final. Sheff Yoo win and he gets to see his boyhood team do the rags in the final

Why was the draw done in such shit style yesterday, they couldn't even be arsed to put the number of each club on screen. Typical BBC shite

The only time these organisations change things in when they get hit in the pocket. The most powerful thing that fans can do us vote with their feet....i.e. don't let them do it to you and watch it on TV or listen to the radio. They will only change when they have to.

Unfortuately that will fall on deaf ears. Sheffield United will sell their ticket allocation. And we’ll probably sell our ticket allocation. The FA and Wembley Stadium win again.(and again)

The FA are charging coach companies £160 to park their coaches at Wembley stadium. Which will be passed on to the fans by the coach companies. Money grabbing cunts. Another reason why I’m boycotting the semi-final.

£ 213.00 to stop at the Premier Inn next to Wembley on the Saturday night. Not the Hilton, a bloody Premier Inn

The concession prices are shameful

so after all that, who is going, i need extra tickets, i think it will be a big turnout, Sheffield United on their forum seem to think they will outnumber us, yet they only had 25k at the last round with 5000 Blackburn there, think they might get a shock

I think they probably will outnumber us if I'm honest. They'll sell out for the reason that it's their biggest game of the last decade, and for us it's just another trip to Wembley

Hopefully you’re right, but we didn’t sell out last year. There was around 5k empty seats

Maybe a daft question but can’t seem to find the information anywhere, how many tickets can you buy when you meet the sales criteria? I need 2, one for me (season ticket holder) and one for my friend (no membership

Doesn’t bother me in the slightest either way but it seems a bit odd that City’s are all mobile tickets and there’s are all print at home. Just struggling to think of any possible reason why they’d do that

Parts of Yorkshire haven’t discovered smart phones yet

I don't want any balloons or inflatables at this one after that farcical game in the Cup at Brammall Lane

Not me, I worked in Sheffield when we were tumbling down the divisions, Blades fans were fine, it was a couple of Wednesday fans that were twattish
6BD49546-837C-4AC6-8373-B3FB0F884250.jpeg

So many presuming it's a Manchester Derby for the final.

At the very least Brighton are quite likely to beat yoonited!

I would love to see a Blades v Brighton final if for nothing else than seeing Lineker and co having to talk all afternoon about 2 teams they obviously couldn't give a crap about 😀

Maybe let Shearer off as he was quite nice about us against Spurs!

I hope we do sell out.

There’s something magnificent knowing that most Blades in the world are in the same place at the same time. Us Vs Burnley in the PO final was a proper turnout from both sets of fans.

Back
Top Bottom