Do the BBC actually acknowledge that we exist?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

mikeheath

Reaction score
Last week on M o D they only showed Arsenal’s goals and today on Football Focus our match wasn’t even mentioned.

Ah well - we soldier on

COYRAWW

UTB

Blades Business Crew? Used to exist, these days there’s a bunch of clowns who think they’re BBC. But they are not. As for watching The Blades on tv, the less we’re exposed this season the better because we are an embarrassment.

I've just been on a flowing( like water)😉 site to watch the first half over here and it had " Hot match" tags on all the PL matches then it had ours at the bottom of the page with no hot tag.....says it all really.

Reactions: Dkc
and not only that a Blades win means the highlight will be out on Sunday afternoon (anything else and the extended highlights are up after 10 minutes).

“They think it’s all over”

BUT THEY’RE WRONG AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Blades Business Crew? Used to exist, these days there’s a bunch of clowns who think they’re BBC. But they are not. As for watching The Blades on tv, the less we’re exposed this season the better because we are an embarrassment.
Have they disbanded? Given the long sentences and surveillance nowadays I'd be amazed if 'firms' are still a thing.

Interviews from Norwood and Archer on BBC scores today live.

If I could give a fuck I would. The BBC. Won't be interested in any team that won't generate the clicks or money by showing the. We'll never be that team and honestly, if it gets under their skin that they have to even acknowledge us sometimes then even better.

The very last people I seek validation from are Linecunt and the BBC

If I could give a fuck I would. The BBC. Won't be interested in any team that won't generate the clicks or money by showing the. We'll never be that team and honestly, if it gets under their skin that they have to even acknowledge us sometimes then even better.

The very last people I seek validation from are Linecunt and the BBC
Were you hibernating for the Circle Jerk that was the 2019 season pre Covid?

I had final score on today and Glenn Murray called it a Pen despite everyone else in the media world saying it wasn’t

Back
Top Bottom