Some fans on here are a disgrace

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

The negativity of some Blades on this forum are an absolute disgrace to the club that they claim to support.
We have a new manager, get behind him and the team, if you don't have anything positive to say then shut the fuck up. The club will be better off without you.
At least give him a chance, if he fails to turn it around then you have the right to come on here and slag him off. To give him such a slating so soon after his appointment is just bollocks. The club needs it supporters to get behind the manager and players, if this diatribe continues we will end up swopping places with the shite from s6.
The fans on Twitter are 50 times worse. It’s a bad place to look at the moment. Sending abuse to PA isn’t going to help anything, completely thick idiots.

Don't make sensible comments sufc323
Pricks like the original poster are too stupid to see the real problem with his preshy weshy United so he's doing what so many others do, slags the fans off.

It's a defence mechanism, otherwise they'd have to admit that Sheffield United is a fucking wank football club
Comments like those I think it’s best you go and support another team that guarantees you success. We aren’t that and never will be, we’ll always be poorly run too we always have been

Great a Pro Golfer that has in depth knowledge of working with Sheffield City Council, the planning laws, restrictions, brown field sites and contaminated land

He’s right. After three years if we’d actually done anything on the new training ground we’d have a spade in the ground. I doubt we’ve even spent £10k on some glossy CGIs, let alone progressed anything meaningful.

As I said
I'm not a drunk either, probably one of the few on this board that hardly touches alcohol.

They must all be pissed or smoking something to pass this off as insignificant

“Yes, traditionally the Northern areas of Sheffield were theirs and the Southern areas ours, but this doesn't apply anymore. I go drinking over in Chapeltown, Hoyland and Birdwell quite often with some friends of mine, One Leeds fan, two Blades, Four Barnsley and three pigs, but out and about in...
JJBlade Post #21 Aug 4, 2021 Forum: General Blades Chat”

FOS.

“Yes, traditionally the Northern areas of Sheffield were theirs and the Southern areas ours, but this doesn't apply anymore. I go drinking over in Chapeltown, Hoyland and Birdwell quite often with some friends of mine, One Leeds fan, two Blades, Four Barnsley and three pigs, but out and about in...

FOS.
I lived on wybourn 7 years. S2. Full of pigs!! well outnumbered is blades where i was .

They did enjoy banging on about United World. All four of them did it repeatedly.

They also mentioned a number of times that Heckingbottom's contract was till 2027.

Just full of contradictions, corporate bollocks and outright bullshit!
We can also assume that any money made by the club will be funnelled up to United World for them to do with as they see fit and not necessarily go back in to the club.

We can also assume that any money made by the club will be funnelled up to United World for them to do with as they see fit and not necessarily go back in to the club.

Do you really think the club is making money as things stand? Where is it coming from?

He’s right. After three years if we’d actually done anything on the new training ground we’d have a spade in the ground. I doubt we’ve even spent £10k on some glossy CGIs, let alone progressed anything meaningful.

It’s been spunked on players that helped us get relegated. If we’d spent the money on the training ground and been relegated people would be up in arms saying it should have been spent on the team.

Some joined up thinking needed.

Comments like those I think it’s best you go and support another team that guarantees you success. We aren’t that and never will be, we’ll always be poorly run too we always have been

He disappeared when we were doing well under Wilder. Now we’re back at n the doldrums he’s back loving every minute of it.

I think you are massively over reacting, the crowd have been quiet, borderline apathetic for most of the season, they are not used to watching fast exciting football with countless chances to score, they aren't used to battling, inspiring performances and nicking a goal to win, they aren't used to winning every other week.
They are used to not being excited, sacking Slav won't have anyone protesting or complaining on Sunday, unless the team produce more of the same, which proves its the players and not the managers or board
I don't care if we are 25-0 up at half time, the new manger and the board are a disgrace.

The fans on Twitter are 50 times worse. It’s a bad place to look at the moment. Sending abuse to PA isn’t going to help anything, completely thick idiots.
Fuck the bog roll prince and his band of wankers, including the new manager and his mates.

McCall = Fantastic player, very poor at football management, as his record proves.
Leicester = Refer to Chesterfield.
Muppet Puppet = Refer to Leeds and Hibs, you can even refer to Barnsley to even it out a bit, but what did he actually achieve at Champ level previously at the dingles?

But if we are 25 nil down at half time, that will give you a warm glow inside, because that somehow proves you right and your hatred appear rational?
How the fuck can you seriously come on here and defend what happened yesterday, especially after the showing in the formal press conference by his appointed (I don't care) chairman?

How the fuck can you seriously come on here and defend what happened yesterday, especially after the showing in the formal press conference by his his appointed chairman?
How can you come on here hoping the result goes against us or its a crap performance so you get what you want, a protest from the crowd

FOS.

Ahhh yes
Quite often is obviously, out at 8.00 for the morning session at Wetherspoons, home for a kip at 12 00, back out at 14.00 for the afternoon session, home at 18.00 for me dinner, and then back out for the night session at 20.00 until 1.00 in the morning

I like the way "I often go to Chapeltown for a drink" becomes I'm an old drunk.

Going somewhere you don't live every six weeks/ two months, could be considered going there "often"

Fuck the bog roll prince and his band of wankers, including the new manager and his mates.

McCall = Fantastic player, very poor at football management, as his record proves.
Muppet Puppet = Refer to Leeds and Hibs, you can even refer to Barnsley to even it out a bit, but what did he actually achieve at Champ level previously at the dingles.

I see the let's give the manager and his staff time before we judge them has lasted less than 24 hours and us up before a ball is kicked

Yes, that's OK then
Just ignore it

Muppet Puppet = Refer to Leeds and Hibs, you can even refer to Barnsley to even it out a bit, but what did he actually achieve at Champ level previously at the dingles?
What a bizarre way of lucking at it. You abuse a bloke to the extent that he fucks off….then what? You end up like Derby not paying players and in administration. Grow up and get behind the team.

Yes, that's OK then
Just ignore it
What do you want that’s any different? I don’t agree with giving Hecko a deal as long as they have, I don’t agree with this chairman’s comments but what we attempt to force out our owner? What good does that do with no willing bidders to take over from him? I’d love a better set up/ we all would but what can we do about it

It's not me "licking" the bog rolls balls, it's people like you.
Mature 👍🏻. I don’t care for the Prince, read my other comments and you’ll see that. But I also don’t think abusing a man to the point he pulls all funds helps either. What good would that do? I doubt I’ll get a reasonable response though

Back
Top Bottom