Some fans on here are a disgrace

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

The negativity of some Blades on this forum are an absolute disgrace to the club that they claim to support.
We have a new manager, get behind him and the team, if you don't have anything positive to say then shut the fuck up. The club will be better off without you.
At least give him a chance, if he fails to turn it around then you have the right to come on here and slag him off. To give him such a slating so soon after his appointment is just bollocks. The club needs it supporters to get behind the manager and players, if this diatribe continues we will end up swopping places with the shite from s6.

I'm sure you are a decent bloke, loyal Blade etc but your mentality is exactly why successive boardrooms/owners continually get away with shoddy leadership and zero ambition. They know, no matter how much they f*ck you over, you will still pay them money and say you love the Blades 'no matter what'.

Ps I think most folks havent slated Hecky, they just think he is a lower league manager who has been given an unbelievably long contract. Both are facts rather than criticisms.

My op was aimed at those that are slating Hecky. I'm not one that will defend the club at all times, no matter what happens and I'm happy to agree that we are not being run as well as we would like. But surely we have to give Heckingbottom a chance, just as we did with Wilder. To slag him off as a lower league manager (so was Wilder) before he has had chance to change things is just wrong.
We keep being told that we have a pool of real talent at u23 level, Hecky should know if these kids have the talent and ability to make the first team.
Only time will tell if the board have made the right decision. We need to be patient.

Don't make sensible comments sufc323
Pricks like the original poster are too stupid to see the real problem with his preshy weshy United so he's doing what so many others do, slags the fans off.

It's a defence mechanism, otherwise they'd have to admit that Sheffield United is a fucking wank football club
My argument is that as fans we should get behind the manager, certainly in the beginning. I don't have a problem with slating him if the team doesn't improve over the next couple of months but to have a go at him before a ball has been kicked is, to me, just wrong.
Totally agree our club is not being run well, but that isn't Heckingbottoms fault.
Calling me a prick, wow I'm so upset.

I don’t know about disgrace, some fans on here are as thick as pig shit. The absolute cheek of those that have about as much commercial acumen as a house brick to comment on the club’s finances. Must be annoying to listen to someone that shouldn’t be trusted with a Tesco Clubcard, spout off about how a business should be run.

I don’t know about disgrace, some fans on here are as thick as pig shit. The absolute cheek of those that have about as much commercial acumen as a house brick to comment on the club’s finances. Must be annoying to listen to someone that shouldn’t be trusted with a Tesco Clubcard, spout off about how a business should be run.
Bang on pal - we accomplished Tesco club card users need to stick together so we can sort this mess out.

Read my post? "The enjoyment won't be there for me anymore" that is for sure. Like many other blades that mostly don't post on this forum of old farts that don't even go anymore, it's bred into us from an early age to go to the games, regardless.

FFS, where does it state that there won't be any enjoyment for others? Everybody to their own. Like I have stated, I can't personally stand this manger, nor rate him, or have any faith in the people that he has brought in (based on their past managerial history). That is my own considerations and not others.
slav and his team did a great job didnt they if your a proper blade stop whingeing and support the new manager

slav and his team did a great job didnt they if your a proper blade stop whingeing and support the new manager
What exactly is a proper Blade? If someone only ever says good things when situations are dire, it doesn't make them a better fan. It makes them deluded.

I'd rather hear someone say "Brewster has scored 1 goal in 35 games. He's crap," over "Brewster will come good for us. He'll be in double figures by the end of the season. You watch."

One of these is very negative, but it's based on something and has merit. The other is based on nothing more than blind faith. I fail to see how having blind faith makes someone a bigger and better fan than someone who is offering arguably a more realistic opinion.

I hate all this "True Blade" rubbish. There's no such thing as there's no rulebook to define what one is. We're all Blades irrespective of opinions or we wouldn't be on here in the first place.

I'm not calling you deluded and blinkered by the way.

What exactly is a proper Blade? If someone only ever says good things when situations are dire, it doesn't make them a better fan. It makes them deluded.

I'd rather hear someone say "Brewster has scored 1 goal in 35 games. He's crap," over "Brewster will come good for us. He'll be in double figures by the end of the season. You watch."

One of these is very negative, but it's based on something and has merit. The other is based on nothing more than blind faith. I fail to see how having blind faith makes someone a bigger and better fan than someone who is offering arguably a more realistic opinion.

I hate all this "True Blade" rubbish. There's no such thing as there's no rulebook to define what one is. We're all Blades irrespective of opinions or we wouldn't be on here in the first place.

I'm not calling you deluded and blinkered by the way.
thanks thats very good of you my post was a reply to a poster who has been posting negative rubbish on this thread all day its done now everybody who supports the blades should get behind the new manager and his team weve no money and stuck with what weve got and imo hecky has more chance of getting more out of them than slav did

thanks thats very good of you my post was a reply to a poster who has been posting negative rubbish on this thread all day its done now everybody who supports the blades should get behind the new manager and his team weve no money and stuck with what weve got and imo hecky has more chance of getting more out of them than slav did
prem owner needed was the poster by the way

I'm not interested in HRH or his ha Chairman and associated cronies .... the sooner they are gone the better.... however good look Hecky UTB

Fuck the bog roll prince and his band of wankers, including the new manager and his mates.

McCall = Fantastic player, very poor at football management, as his record proves.
Leicester = Refer to Chesterfield.
Muppet Puppet = Refer to Leeds and Hibs, you can even refer to Barnsley to even it out a bit, but what did he actually achieve at Champ level previously at the dingles
McCall "poor at football management" I recall he did a decent job at Scunthorpe. Won manager of the month in his first month of being there. He's an assistant manager. Not the manager. Get a grip.
By his mates, I'm guessing you're including jack Lester. Yano, the same jack Lester who's done quite well since joining us.

Do you go to games? Or do you just sit and wait to slag the blades off at opportunity. It's embarrassing mate.

This poster has probably had more regenerations than Dr Who

The question is which one?

UTB
Just one regeneration. It's called a modern day fan that can and should expect better supporting a football club. All this bollox "you are supporting the wrong club if you want success", "this is the blades way and go to S6 if this not for you or Man City" shite is a fucking disgrace. The new younger generation of blades fans do want success and do want prem football.

McCall "poor at football management" I recall he did a decent job at Scunthorpe. Won manager of the month in his first month of being there. He's an assistant manager. Not the manager. Get a grip.
By his mates, I'm guessing you're including jack Lester. Yano, the same jack Lester who's done quite well since joining us.

Do you go to games? Or do you just sit and wait to slag the blades off at opportunity. It's embarrassing mate.
"won manager of the month" you are kidding right?

The same JL that relegated Chesterfield out of the FL and SM that has won manager of the month???????

Jesus, I rest my case your honour.

"won manager of the month" you are kidding right?

The same JL that relegated Chesterfield out of the FL and SM that has won manager of the month???????

Jesus, I rest my case your honour.
Fraid not bud. How many you won like? In fact.. don't answer. You've won fuck all. Yeah yeah, that same JL that was once a decent striker. The same one who's head of youth development due to his eye for raw ability. Again, how many goals you scored in the English league? None? Ahh. See what I'm getting at. You have the square root of fuck all experience yet you're the one shouting the loudest about them being losers. Embarrassing mate.

Fraid not bud. How many you won like? In fact.. don't answer. You've won fuck all. Yeah yeah, that same JL that was once a decent striker. The same one who's head of youth development due to his eye for raw ability. Again, how many goals you scored in the English league? None? Ahh. See what I'm getting at. You have the square root of fuck all experience yet you're the one shouting the loudest about them being losers. Embarrassing mate.
None at FL level, a few at FA cup level.

Youth level football is nothing like first team football, as JL found out at Chesterfield.

SM, an excellent British football league player that could play, not just kid at it, but his managerial record is poor to say the least.

"the square root of fuck all" is a decent statement for where we are just right now.

None at FL level, a few at FA cup level.

Youth level football is nothing like first team football, as JL found out at Chesterfield.

SM, an excellent British football league player that could play, not just kid at it, but his managerial record is poor to say the least.
Hence why he's the head of youth development :)

Again. It's a good job SM isn't the gaffer then.

Back
Top Bottom