Some fans on here are a disgrace

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Mature 👍🏻. I don’t care for the Prince, read my other comments and you’ll see that. But I also don’t think abusing a man to the point he pulls all funds helps either. What good would that do? I doubt I’ll get a reasonable response though
For one, it may speed up the process of him finding a buyer, especially if the price is reduced in line with your comments. The sooner this clown has gone, the better place will this football club be in.

For one, it may speed up the process of him finding a buyer, especially if the price is reduced in line with your comments. The sooner this clown has gone, the better place will this football club be in.
Yes I am sure your rantings will hasten a sale, perhaps he even sell at a loss because the comments you made upset him, then if you don't like the new owner you can repeat your tactic, force him to sell, then if you don't like the new owner you can ,,,,,

Yes I am sure your rantings will hasten a sale, perhaps he even sell at a loss because the comments you made upset him, then if you don't like the new owner you can repeat your tactic, force him to sell, then if you don't like the new owner you can ,,,,,
Ok Yusuf, now jog on the bog roll is calling for you to satisfy him.

I think his bank balance sinking quicker than the titanic is the only abuse he needs. He’s financially F’d we can all see that. What surprises me is he’s actually found funds to sack slav

During the press conference Yusif said in the long term the ownership will not change, we're stuck with him

The negativity of some Blades on this forum are an absolute disgrace to the club that they claim to support.
We have a new manager, get behind him and the team, if you don't have anything positive to say then shut the fuck up. The club will be better off without you.
At least give him a chance, if he fails to turn it around then you have the right to come on here and slag him off. To give him such a slating so soon after his appointment is just bollocks. The club needs it supporters to get behind the manager and players, if this diatribe continues we will end up swopping places with the shite from s6.
But it's bladey bladeness
FB_IMG_1624135545120.jpg

I think his bank balance sinking quicker than the titanic is the only abuse he needs. He’s financially F’d we can all see that. What surprises me is he’s actually found funds to sack slav
I am sure that the club will have found the funds to sack Slav and if/when he finally goes, it will remain within the club's finances. Sales in Jan will be paying for this change, along with other financial obligations.

During the press conference Yusif said in the long term the ownership will not change, we're stuck with him
He will say that, they are business men (if you didn't know that already, then yesterday's press conference should have told you that), the won't sell on the cheap (hence the comments about not needing investment now).

To be honest I thought the press conference was Ok, professional and to the point, the bit about "I am not from Sheffield and I don't care" could have been left out, he was trying to make the point that the decision taken was not an emotional decision but a business decision ie strategic!

What amazed me having run a business myself that a business the size of SUFC didn't have a strategic long term plan in place before appointing Slav' - that was a shocking admission! - well now they have and to be honest I would have done exactly what they have now done.

If anybody on here was in charge you would be looking for somebody that knew the club, knew the players, knew the Academy and how it works, and has a good knowledge of football - he was there in clear sight - so for me I think we are now on the right path to success, we should get behind this management team.

UTB

He will say that, they are business men (if you didn't know that already, then yesterday's press conference should have told you that), the won't sell on the cheap (hence the comments about not needing investment now).

I agree with you, if somebody offers enough money the Prince will sell.

I am sure that the club will have found the funds to sack Slav and if/when he finally goes, it will remain within the club's finances. Sales in Jan will be paying for this change, along with other financial obligations.
And the alternative was what exactly? Keep Slav on, blow the budget, gamble on making the play offs winning the play offs, and the risk graph and plan of what to do should we fail, spend more in the summer?

The obvious thing, apparent to everyone is, not one player in the squad has improved with Slavs coaching, no one has increased their technical skills, their positional sense, their effort or commitment.

You can rant and rave as much as you want, it won't turn the clock back or have any guarantees that what you want will work, the choice is black and white, support the team, enjoy going to the Lane and seeing your mates, or stop going.

You can rant and rave as much as you want, it won't turn the clock back or have any guarantees that what you want will work, the choice is black and white, support the team, enjoy going to the Lane and seeing your mates, or stop going.

Are you sure this poster actually goes to the Lane?

UTB

And the alternative was what exactly? Keep Slav on, blow the budget, gamble on making the play offs winning the play offs, and the risk graph and plan of what to do should we fail, spend more in the summer?

The obvious thing, apparent to everyone is, not one player in the squad has improved with Slavs coaching, no one has increased their technical skills, their positional sense, their effort or commitment.

The enjoyment won't be there for me anymore, that is for sure. Like many other blades that mostly don't post on this forum of old farts that don't even go anymore, it's bred into us from an early age to go to the games, regardless.

Are you sure this poster actually goes to the Lane?

UTB
Possibly not, I think we have seen some real dross at the Lane, from sides under Martin Peters, Adrian Heath the list is a long one, but I can honestly say I never went to a game thinking it's either acceptable or beneficial that losing will bring either a reaction from the crowd or get someone sacked.

Don't get me wrong various managers needed to be replaced some far quicker than they were, but hoping we lose a fame, not something I agree with

The enjoyment won't be there for me anymore, that is for sure. Like many other blades that mostly don't post on this forum of old farts that don't even go anymore, it's bred into us from an early age to go to the games, regardless.
Oh playing the bigger Blade card, well done, and you have access to a crystal ball, you know there won't be any enjoyment and you know, not to mention judge people based on their age.

Oh playing the bigger Blade card, well done, and you have access to a crystal ball, you know there won't be any enjoyment and you know, not to mention judge people based on their age.
Read my post? "The enjoyment won't be there for me anymore" that is for sure. Like many other blades that mostly don't post on this forum of old farts that don't even go anymore, it's bred into us from an early age to go to the games, regardless.

FFS, where does it state that there won't be any enjoyment for others? Everybody to their own. Like I have stated, I can't personally stand this manger, nor rate him, or have any faith in the people that he has brought in (based on their past managerial history). That is my own considerations and not others.

Read my post? "The enjoyment won't be there for me anymore" that is for sure. Like many other blades that mostly don't post on this forum of old farts that don't even go anymore, it's bred into us from an early age to go to the games, regardless.

FFS, where does it state that there won't be any enjoyment for others? Everybody to their own. Like I have stated, I can't personally stand this manger, nor rate him, or have any faith in the people that he has brought in (based on their past managerial history). That is my own considerations and not others.
So you know now the enjoyment won't be there for you, based on your dislike and judgement of the manager and his coaches,,,140 million on the lottery tonight, you know the numbers for that too?

I'm personally fed up with just hard work and effort, I rather see flare, skill and pace.
Its like all the top clubs play with skill and pace, but good old Sheffield United you know what you get hard work and effort.
What we need is a team full of Bob Bookers and Nick Montgomery's, av it.

We all would like to see fast skilful players tearing it up. We just cant afford them.
We need to work our way back to the top table a few more times before we have any chance of doing so.
I know, why don"t you take out a mahoosive loan, secured on your property and life, buy the club and pump your money in to buy these players and top managers?
Can't afford it? Me neither. It is what it is. We spent big for us, and none of the big money signings have delivered.
We need to start again working very hard, and within our current financial means.
There is no sugar daddy for us. Not Prince, not McCabe, not me and not you or any of the others whining about lack of ambition. Not even a clueless Chancer type like at S6.

Back
Top Bottom