So what are we all doing then?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

The same way you get 75,000 at Manchester United and 1500 at Carlisle. More people will watch the best racing. A better analogy may be like watching the cup final rather than a league game. Not sure what point you're trying to make about scrubbers? Not a term I used. Definitely full of pissheads/cokeheads itching for trouble. Not unlike certain football grounds. All the classics are the place to be seen for the rich and famous to lord it over the hoi polloi.

If you don't think we should meet up for a sport event and carry on you've got to smart phone.

It’s absolutely bollocksed their raison d’etre - they’re now making a big effort to keep viewers with the death of Sala..one can only hope that the first redundancy is Jim White and a couple of those vacuous women like Sue Smith.

One palyer a week will be sacrificed to the CaronaVirus Gods till the " crisis " is over . Got to keep the interest somehow.

Going out in sheff tomorrow instead. It’s going to be a very strange day for sure, and have spent today wondering how Cheltenham wasn’t a mass gathering
Yes funny how all this kicked off just after Cheltenham finished , could see it coming as soon as they got that out of the way , let’s hit sport . Sorry but don’t like horse racing or Alan (freeloading)Brazil.

Are Sky going to give any money back, most sports are going to be cancelled, are they fuck!!

Probably will on the sports pack if there's not much to show but domestically there's far more to Sky than just sports.

You didn’t - as you yourself pointed out- mention that group. Therefore the implication was that your post was solely aimed at the racing “elite”. Which was far from the truth. So the pissheads don’t appear to be from the genuine racing community.
It was?

Heading down to London to find out what's really going on.
#Coverup
There isn't a virus it's something else, we're still working on what though not that it makes a difference knowing or not. There's an ark leaving for Mars, it's situated somewhere near London and there's an underground line to it, that's why Corbyn wasn't elected, 'he'd have blown the whole gaff', Johnson and his cronies getting out. I've lost 2 good people getting this info, all you can do for know is enjoy life if the government is bailing it's got to be serious.
Bring simmo's ball back from mars whilst ya there, ta muchly.

Heading down to London to find out what's really going on.
#Coverup
There isn't a virus it's something else, we're still working on what though not that it makes a difference knowing or not. There's an ark leaving for Mars, it's situated somewhere near London and there's an underground line to it, that's why Corbyn wasn't elected, 'he'd have blown the whole gaff', Johnson and his cronies getting out. I've lost 2 good people getting this info, all you can do for know is enjoy life if the government is bailing it's got to be serious.
Q Q+ 😉

Me & Mrs BB are supposed to be getting married on 2 May, but we'll be spending the weekend working out a Plan B should events with coronavirus dictate that we can't or shouldn't get wed.
We've invited about 150 guests in total but the last thing we want to do is risk anyone getting infected during the day. Everything is booked and final payments are due by the end of this month. What a fuckin mess.
Our honeymoon driving round Spain in June is also in jeopardy. We also had tickets for a Euro 2020 game in Bilbao which looks likely to be shelved by UEFA on Tuesday.
Not that I'm bitter or sarcastic but my grateful thanks to China for exporting this shit to the rest of the world.

Yeah, it’s already getting to the point where I’m considering watching the crap sports but they’re being cancelled too.
Cobras vs Warriors ODI live now from SA. That will suffice plus PSL T20 at 14:00hrs. Cricket viewing means beer🍺😎

Sat looking at the rain in Zion National Park, Utah......praying Trump doesn’t extend his flight ban to UK before Monday night!

Call thi sen a Blade when thaz buggered off to Utah whilst Blades are playing? ;)

I did similar. But not Utah. In Switzerland and planning to spend the day in Lucerne and go up Mount Pilatus.

I'm going to have to spend ""quality time with the family " for f-cks sake,I've never been as miserable. 😃

If anyone is interested, South Shields play FC United of Manchester tomorrow. It's a 3pm kick-off. They currently play in the BetVictor Northern Premier and it's first vs second............
I’m going to that. So as not to waste train tickets

Back
Top Bottom