Slavisa Jokanovic

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

The only thing with SJ is that his style of play doesn’t particularly work well in the premiership.

Best candidate I'm suprised we can't attract a big name

I'll be honest, my view of Jokanovic is almost entirely based on this game. Even though we lost it was one of the most entertaining matches I've seen. Wilder at his best vs. SJ with both teams going so attacking it was almost stupid. I can take Championship football, what I dread is the thought of going back to the Blackwell or Warnock days where even a win could be a painful thing to watch.

I'll be honest, my view of Jokanovic is almost entirely based on this game. Even though we lost it was one of the most entertaining matches I've seen. Wilder at his best vs. SJ with both teams going so attacking it was almost stupid. I can take Championship football, what I dread is the thought of going back to the Blackwell or Warnock days where even a win could be a painful thing to watch.

Lundstram at right back giving me nightmares

Carter-Vickers at fault for first 2 goals. Clarke was in the form of his life in the middle of scoring 10 goals in 6 games

Absolute defensive masterclass from both teams 😂

Running at defenders and shooting.. WTF was that about!

Some nice Norwood pings in that video too.
He's not quite good enough for the Premier League, but he's still an asset next season in the Championship.

Some nice Norwood pings in that video too.
He's not quite good enough for the Premier League, but he's still an asset next season in the Championship.
leon clarke making ollie mcburnie look like a league 1 player there 🤔

A bit like the current "style" of play then yeah?

Exactly
But give a Sheffield United fan the choice
1) Play good football, entertain, but ultimately get relegated like pretty much everybody will do at some point, but be strong enough to get promoted again.

Or

2) Be absolutely diabolically fucking pathetic, totally dogshyte and a complete embarrassment to the division, and be completely directionless for the next 12-14 years

I know what most of our fans will choose,

It's not new players, new Chairmen and new managers that are needed, it's new fans.

Back
Top Bottom