Slavisa Jokanovic

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I'll be honest, my view of Jokanovic is almost entirely based on this game. Even though we lost it was one of the most entertaining matches I've seen. Wilder at his best vs. SJ with both teams going so attacking it was almost stupid. I can take Championship football, what I dread is the thought of going back to the Blackwell or Warnock days where even a win could be a painful thing to watch.

I agree. That is the only game that I remember when every player collapsed to the ground exhausted when the final whistle went. We were pounding for an equaliser and they were hanging on for dear life. Proper English footie - only game like it since was the Manure 3-3.

Not when I was a kid in the 1950s with parents, God bless ‘em, who would have been Stannington Village Owls! I was dragged to Hillsbro a few times a year until I was old enough to go on my own to the ‘Lane...the rest is history. UTB
Same here but I took a job selling programmes and made my excuses

Exactly
But give a Sheffield United fan the choice
1) Play good football, entertain, but ultimately get relegated like pretty much everybody will do at some point, but be strong enough to get promoted again.

Or

2) Be absolutely diabolically fucking pathetic, totally dogshyte and a complete embarrassment to the division, and be completely directionless for the next 12-14 years

I know what most of our fans will choose,

It's not new players, new Chairmen and new managers that are needed, it's new fans.

What are you talking about?

What are you talking about?
He’s entered the strawman building world championships. I think he’s in with a chance, although he dropped points by not including Bum Hole cancer, or being responsible for child poverty within option 2.

Maybe it’s been mentioned and I’ve missed it but seen he took over at Dinamo Moscow earlier this month.

Read the room Slav Lad

Back
Top Bottom