CONFIRMED Slaviša Jokanović

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

So basically saying expect another parted company announcement later on

so how come jokanvic has shortened massively. i thought blessin was all but signed & sealed

so how come jokanvic has shortened massively. i thought blessin was all but signed & sealed
Apparently there was an issue with him being able to work as a head coach in this country. Despite all the best efforts of fans on here and the suggestions of how to circumvent specific legislation, we seemingly couldn't just do what we want. Who knew?

Apparently there was an issue with him being able to work as a head coach in this country. Despite all the best efforts of fans on here and the suggestions of how to circumvent specific legislation, we seemingly couldn't just do what we want. Who knew?
We should have just formed our own league with our own rules.

Not sold on this guy at all, but what will be will be
Out of realistic candidates I'd say he's right up there in preference. Eddie Howe is probably the only realistic guy that I'd expect would be more qualified and presumably he wanted to wait.

Jokanovic has played decent football and he speaks his mind also and at Fulham wanted more control of transfers so I'd say if he comes then he must have agreed with the board on transfer strategy and it means we've likely not signed a patsy as manager if he comes.

Out of realistic candidates I'd say he's right up there in preference. Eddie Howe is probably the only realistic guy that I'd expect would be more qualified and presumably he wanted to wait.

Jokanovic has played decent football and he speaks his mind also and at Fulham wanted more control of transfers so I'd say if he comes then he must have agreed with the board on transfer strategy and it means we've likely not signed a patsy as manager if he comes.
If we end up with games like that 5-4 every week I'll die of a heart attack and a chronic hard-on at the end of the season.

Thought that was the Serbian prostitute but I was mistaken. That would be Slaveredon Minobubitch
In the Balkan War the former Yugoslav President who became the founding President of Serbia and then charged with loads of war crimes violations was called Slobodan Milosevic. It was an old joke at the time that his mistress was called Sloberdown Mecockubitch.

In the Balkan War the former Yugoslav President who became the founding President of Serbia and then charged with loads of war crimes violations was called Slobodan Milosevic. It was an old joke at the time that his mistress was called Sloberdown Mecockubitch.

Sloberdown mecockubitch is the first thing I think when I hear his name. (rarely these days)

The boards transfer strategy probably only consisted of "please, please sometimes look further afield than the British Isles for players"

Was Norwood playing for Fulham when he was the manager
Yeah, he played in the 5-4 but not in the 3-0. Just looking back at the stats, was a 4-2-3-1 with Norwood in a double pivot in the first game and 4-3-3 in the second.

Yeah, he played in the 5-4 but not in the 3-0. Just looking back at the stats, was a 4-2-3-1 with Norwood in a double pivot in the first game and 4-3-3 in the second.
yeah very much doubt we will be playing 3 at the back or 2 strikers if jokanovic comes in and that suits me fine owt other than 532

Back
Top Bottom