Match Thread Sheffield United v. Tottenham Hotspur - 17th January 2021

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

SUFC
SUFC
SUFC

Final

Final
Final
TOTT
TOTT
TOTT
Status
Ratings for this match closed
  • Admin
1610750585640.png v. 1610750600016.png
EPL Week 19 - Sunday 17th January 2021 - Bramall Lane

Please keep all discussion related to the match within this thread.

Matchday Stats/Player Ratings - https://www.s24su.com/forum/index.php?match-day/match/sheffield-united-vs-tottenham-hotspur.527/

Officials:

Referee:
Andre Marriner
Assistant Referee: Richard West
Assistant Referee: Mark Scholes
Fourth Official: Robert Jones
Video Assistant Referee: Mike Dean
Additional Video Assistant Referee: Andy Halliday

Coverage:

Follow via S24SU Twitter
: https://twitter.com/s24su

📺 Live TV Coverage:

Screenshot 2021-01-17 at 12.25.18.png

Last edited:

Of all the Premier League teams, we are most likely to breach covid restrictions if we score!

Mousset really is a waste of a wage
He’s having a tough season with injuries no doubt......but I think his wages were well worth it last season. His goals against Arsenal, Everton, West Ham, Wolves and Man U played a huge part in us challenging at the top end of the table for so long.

By my reckoning this is the first time Gareth Bale has played against us.

He’s having a tough season with injuries no doubt......but I think his wages were well worth it last season. His goals against Arsenal, Everton, West Ham, Wolves and Man U played a huge part in us challenging at the top end of the table for so long.
I agree for the first half of last season and I really liked everything about the kid at the time.

For nearly a year though his contribution on and off the pitch has been extremely disappointing. His fitness is appalling and it's continual niggles rather than one issue like he got in pre-season.

Spurs look like there going to score every time they come forward.
Games over already we don’t score 2

Bogle doesn’t even make an effort to challenge for the header

Well that's that, time to drag the missus out for our daily exercise whether she wants to or not!

Praying that when I get back and check the score a miracle has happened....

Could have been two down already. We need some major improvement if we are to see the top 8 resurrection some people believe realistic.

Early doors, I know, but it's looking like we have reverted back to the crap team we've had for most of the season. We just aren't even competitive.

I've never seen us defend corners and set pieces into the box as poorly as we have done this season. It's absolutely pathetic.
What the hell has happened to our defence?

Well the standard excuse is that O’Connell is injured. Apparently it’s the reason the rest of the team have forgotten how to defend.

This idea of dropping back and defending does NOT work for us. It's not what we're about and it's not what we're good at. I'd rather see us go for it every game and lose by a few than all this respectful defensive crap which consistently fails.

Yeah balls to this, I'm going for a walk to the shop.

Back
Top Bottom