Sheffield United vs Swansea City

  • xa_prs_kickoff Match date
  • Bramall Lane, Sheffield
  • Att: 26,457

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Sheffield United SUFC 3 - 3
Half Time: 1 - 1
3 - 3
Half Time: 1 - 1
3 - 3
Half Time: 1 - 1
Swansea City SWA
Status
Ratings for this match closed
EFL Championship Matchweek 40 - Friday 3rd April 2026 - 15:00 - Bramall Lane
Please keep all discussion related to the match within this thread.


Player Ratings:
Matchday Stats/Player Ratings - https://www.s24su.com/forum/match-day/match/sheffield-united-vs-swansea-city.790/

Officials:

Referee: Dean Whitestone
Assistants: Sam Lewis & Johnathon Bickerdike
Fourth Official: Thomas Kirk

Coverage:

Follow via S24SU Twitter: https://twitter.com/s24su
Threads: https://www.threads.net/@s24su
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/s24su/

Need a VPN? - https://www.s24su.com/forum/threads/vpn-usage.87094/

vpnad.webp

📺

Live TV Coverage:

Screenshot 2026-04-03 at 09.59.49.webp

SUTV (in Unsold Markets or Non-Televised in UK): https://www.sufc.co.uk/live/​
 
Last edited:






We weren't any more unfit than Swansea, but there was no drive, no desire, and no understanding of what it should be to play for the Blades. Substitutions didn't help us, and I couldn't wait for the game to end, not because I was worried they would score, but because I was bored out of my mind. Can't believe I'm going again next Saturday - hope it's not more of the same, but I'm not holding my breath.
 
If only we could get in a 60 min league we'd be in Europe ! Attack wise very good defensively shocking.
 

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Back
Top Bottom