Match Thread Sheffield United v. Manchester City - 31st October 2020

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

SUFC
SUFC
SUFC

Final

Final
Final
MANC
MANC
MANC
Status
Ratings for this match closed
  • Admin
1603834862445.png v. 1603834866095.png
EPL Week 7 - Saturday 31st October 2020 - Bramall Lane

Please keep all discussion related to the match within this thread.

Matchday Stats/Player Ratings
- https://www.s24su.com/forum/index.php?match-day/match/sheffield-united-vs-manchester-city.515/

Officials:

Referee:
Michael Oliver
Assistant Referee: Stuart Burt
Assistant Referee: Simon Bennett
Fourth Official: Peter Bankes
Video Assistant Referee: Paul Tierney
Additional Video Assistant Referee: Andy Halliday

Coverage:

Follow via S24SU Twitter
: https://twitter.com/s24su

📺 Live TV Coverage:

1603834984550.png

They’ve gone off the boil.

We are going to thrash them.

Hope they've got spare watches this time!, I'm actually hoping to see him looking like a lucky lucky man from Tenerife!

Wilder. Lowe back. Bogle “pushing”. Decisions. Fleck 4 weeks away. Mousset, boot off. Looking at start of December to be available. Bit in paper.

Strangely optimistic about Saturday.

Thought the Liverpool game was a big step in the right direction, seems a sense of optimism about.

If we it performances levels of that v Liverpool then win/lose/draw v City it will set us up for subsequent games.

Come on Foxy, kick off's 12:30 not 3pm...or is that so that Man City turn up late, after you've already won & gone home...good plan!
On BT Sport 1 from 11:30
Tune in early for an hours bollocks about City...
Best of luck anyway, although I'm really starting to get worried that you're saving your first win of the season for against us...

We are going to take point(s) on saturday i can just feel it, we will benefit from some last minute controVARsy from the clowns at Stockley Park. 2-2 Berge both goals.

I can actually stay awake for this one. Listened to most of the first half against Liverpool on Radio Sheffield. Fell asleep when we were winning 0-1.
Woke up to find we had lost 2-1.
Why do I still live here? lol

Lawry has us to lose which is good for us at least.

Match Preview video for this one (I'm saying 1-1 btw):

Good time to catch City but I can't see us being able to equal them at both ends. A point would be amazing.

I had a bet of Rotherham + Wycombe to beat Wednesday and Utd to beat Man City
Pays 127 / 1

confident of something out if Utd v city
Play Ampadu and Berge in midfield and we look much more solid
Brewster will have had another week to settle in and will hopefully not be trying to do everything at 100 mph
Only problem is lcb
But hey we are blades it will be sorted

Feeling strangely optimistic. Got a feeling we'll score an early goal and ride our luck for 75 minutes or something to nick a 1-0.

So after the valiant but in the end pointless performance at Anfield we are back in action in the early game against Manchester City at BDBL.

Another tall order but somehow not as daunting as last season despite us being in poorer form this time around.

Anyway...

Any team news?

Brewster starting?

Lundstram out?

So not really sure how this will pan out. City are carrying a few injuries to key personnel but have De Bruyne back available. Very tough game and we really need some points on the board. However I'd love to suggest a famous Victoria I think a decent result would be a draw, so it's 1-1 for me, with Ampadu scoring our goal ;)

UTB

Back
Top Bottom