Match Thread Sheffield United v. Everton - 26th December 2020

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

SUFC
SUFC
SUFC

Final

Final
Final
EVER
EVER
EVER
Status
Ratings for this match closed
  • Admin
1608931475843.png v. 1608931485175.png
EPL Week 15 - Saturday 26th December 2020 - Bramall Lane

Please keep all discussion related to the match within this thread.

Matchday Stats/Player Ratings
- https://www.s24su.com/forum/index.php?match-day/match/sheffield-united-vs-everton.523/

Officials:

Referee:
David Coote
Assistant Referee: Gary Beswick
Assistant Referee: Nick Hopton
Fourth Official: Martin Atkinson
Video Assistant Referee: Chris Kavanagh
Additional Video Assistant Referee: Andy Halliday

Coverage:

Follow via S24SU Twitter
: https://twitter.com/s24su

📺 Live TV Coverage:

Screenshot 2020-12-25 at 21.26.51.png

The fans have to remember that we are playing against world class players and teams who are well established in this league, don't forget where we have come from etc etc etc, blah blah blah. Try and actually attack teams chris like last year, do you remember high press and give it a go. No shots on target is just so embarrassing against a major weekend Everton

Regan Slaters tweet 🙈

know he’s out on loan. But seems like tweets like this show a fractured squad/harmony

Attachments

• B6027DB3-B504-4F86-AADF-2357F1BAFE10.png
    B6027DB3-B504-4F86-AADF-2357F1BAFE10.png
    540.9 KB · Views: 218
Wilder. Please for the love of God, do the decent thing and hand in your resignation.

Thanks for the unbelievable memories but if he stays then we are down.

We simply have to make a change if we are to have any chance of staying up.

I've been reading this forum for a while, signed up a couple of years ago but hardly ever post until recently.

I find it hard to be over critical because I don't want to be labelled a pig, but we should have won this match.

Every day of the week - last season we'd have won by half time then coasted, yes still probably only by a single goal, maybe 2 but still, we'd have coasted.

Our best tactic is big robbo launching it into the box - sad but true

Ball in the air, player at the side of you, your halfway up the pitch. Head it forward. Lose it to a blue shirt.

On the ball, players ready for switch of play. Continue to overplay in a crowded area. Lose it to a blue shirt.

Do well to win the ball back. Take the piss finding a pass. Lose it to a blue shirt.

Wingbacks bust a gut to get forward. Crosses the ball, no one in sight. Lose it to a blue shirt.

Horrible to count how many times have I seen these rinse and repeat phases of play. This game has highlighted three things, we take to long to pick a pass, go long when we should go short (Visa Versa) and no matter who we bring in unless it’s a brand new midfield we’re going down on less points than derby.

We are so bad! Ampadu, Brewster, Norwood, Burke, Mcburnie, Ramsdale and the list goes on. Don’t know what CW thinking is? so so so so bad!

I've been reading this forum for a while, signed up a couple of years ago but hardly ever post until recently.

I find it hard to be over critical because I don't want to be labelled a pig, but we should have won this match.

Every day of the week - last season we'd have won by half time then coasted, yes still probably only by a single goal, maybe 2 but still, we'd have coasted.
Totally different side this season, no pressing no attacking quality no shots on goal in 90 mins

Enda Stevens just summed his season up with one shot!

And he could have got a decent shot away if he'd been a natural footballer with a first touch

But of course we can't have them because they cost decent wages, unlike the £120 million we've pissed up the wall

The league one side beats that team tonight. Honestly, it was full of confidence, had ideas and creativity, composure and a Nasty side to it. This is just like watching a someone struggling with their shopping who is to polite to ask for help, its all over the show.

Think we’re relegated regardless at this point tbh
Yes we may well be.

But we are going down without a fight and I simply don't think that any manager can simply turn things around and have us pushing for promotion.

Momentum works both ways.

The league one side beats that team tonight. Honestly, it was full of confidence, had ideas and creativity, composure and a Nasty side to it. This is just like watching a someone struggling with their shopping, its all over the show.
Been saying this for a while. The team that finished the Sept 17 derby is much better than this one.

We are horrendously shit. One of the worst teams in Premier League history.

Not one player in our squad would get in any other team in the Premier League some of which wouldn’t get in most Championship squads.

We’ve come into this season horrendously unprepared. Hate this unlucky sob story narrative. We are fucking not good enough anywhere on the pitch.

We are the Faroe Islands of league football

Gawd that was awful. What a mess we’ve become. I mean Everton were shite bit we were fookin

I don't have BT, is there any interview? Only reason I ask is that I saw on twitter someone said Wilder had walked but I can't see it this soon after a game. It would be after an interview and after talking to the players in the dressing room so surely this is BS.

How can we play for 90 minutes and not have a single shot on goal? Teams must turn up knowing they only have to score 1 goal to win.
We were half decent against Brighton, but that was back to Southampton, awful, dire, no attacking threat what so ever.

A night match in terrible weather would be harsh, and you see Everton's form. Not after today's game I would not imagine no.

W0 D2 L13 Bloody hell how long has this terrible weather been going on?

Truth is you live or die by the players you sign. This summer was probably the worst transfer window in our clubs history when you consider how much he has spent.

Thanks for the memories CW, time for you to be put out of your misery.

Back
Top Bottom