Match Thread Sheffield United v. Everton - 26th December 2020

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

SUFC
SUFC
SUFC

Final

Final
Final
EVER
EVER
EVER
Status
Ratings for this match closed
  • Admin
1608931475843.png v. 1608931485175.png
EPL Week 15 - Saturday 26th December 2020 - Bramall Lane

Please keep all discussion related to the match within this thread.

Matchday Stats/Player Ratings
- https://www.s24su.com/forum/index.php?match-day/match/sheffield-united-vs-everton.523/

Officials:

Referee:
David Coote
Assistant Referee: Gary Beswick
Assistant Referee: Nick Hopton
Fourth Official: Martin Atkinson
Video Assistant Referee: Chris Kavanagh
Additional Video Assistant Referee: Andy Halliday

Coverage:

Follow via S24SU Twitter
: https://twitter.com/s24su

📺 Live TV Coverage:

Screenshot 2020-12-25 at 21.26.51.png

I cant watch it either so predicting a 1-0 win , put my lucky jimmys on and a no 10 shirt from 70’s, this will bring us the win

I expect if a tweek is needed early on then Bash would go into midfield and we'll go 433 or some sort of diomond in midfield.

Actually excited about this game now, we may not win it, but at least their is a change in the mindset of wilder tactically. A lot of us know that playing to be solid for 90 minutes hasn’t worked, nows the time to be front foot. Regardless of the result I just want to see us have a go.

CW has that line up spot on. We have absolutely nothing to lose. I hope with all my heart this works.
Come on Blades. Give us everything you've got. It's too late for this season but we have to hit the ground running next year.
Make it 'our night'!

UTB FTO

I'd have gone 60 minutes of Mousset.

Bet Didsy get's injured in first 5 mins. That's our luck this season. Got my tin hat on!

Attachments

• FreeVector-Soldier-Silhouettes.jpg
    FreeVector-Soldier-Silhouettes.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 4
Half their team is out and we have a decent line up at last. If we dont get something out of this game it will be a joke.

That Everton team is there for the taking. Go at them and I reckon we could actually win our first game.

Happy with the line up, 3 points please.. COYMFB!

They’re missing Richarlison, James, Allan and Digne. Probably 4 out of their 5 best players 2-0 blades :)

Finally, after 18 months - the OG system is back. THIS is the system that rocketed us through the leagues.

Back
Top Bottom