Match Thread Sheffield United v. Coventry City - 20th Nov 2021

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

SUFC
SUFC
SUFC

Final

Final
Final
COV
COV
COV
Status
Ratings for this match closed
  • Admin
1637405701933.png v. 1637405708696.png
Championship Week 18 - Saturday 20th November 2021 - 12:30 - Bramall Lane

Please keep all discussion related to the match within this thread.

Matchday Stats/Player Ratings - https://www.s24su.com/forum/match-day/match/sheffield-united-vs-coventry-city.569/

Officials:

Referee:
Michael Salisbury
Assistant Referee: Wade Smith
Assistant Referee: Nick Greenhalgh
Fourth Official: Peter Wright

Coverage:

Follow via S24SU Twitter
: https://twitter.com/s24su

Need a VPN? - https://www.s24su.com/forum/threads/vpn-usage.87094/

📺
Live TV Coverage
:

Screenshot 2021-11-20 at 10.56.41.png

SUTV Live - https://live.sufc.co.uk/

Remember the whistle game demonstrating against their board and they used it to cheat when we broke into attack we need to hammer this lot

Welcome Back

I'll stick with my 3-0 loss followed by drunken blood pact prediction.

Where is everyone??? I’ll be mad if that’s 5 at the back. Don’t know what we’re even trying to do anymore. Could be 4231 with bash next to fleck and hourihane on the left

Where is everyone??? I’ll be mad if that’s 5 at the back. Don’t know what we’re even trying to do anymore. Could be 4231 with bash next to fleck and hourihane on the left
That's exactly what I'm trying to figure out too? Bash is midfield or back to 3 CH's??

Brewster not even starting get yourself off in jan Rhian 🙁

Remember the whistle game demonstrating against their board and they used it to cheat when we broke into attack we need to hammer this lot

Welcome Back
Always hated Coventry fans since a bunch of us marched into their funny little "home end" in about 1975 - as they started to drift in , we ended up surrounded but stood our ground - at one point I looked round to find that one little decker had been gobbing on the back of my coat + it was covered in his snot , he ran away at this point into their mob - eventually the cops decided to shift us round to the opposite end (open terracing) in the pouring rain where we promptly got soaked whilst watching us lose 3-0 - not the best day out but at least the rain washed that sky blue snot off my coat

That's exactly what I'm trying to figure out too? Bash is midfield or back to 3 CH's??
I think it has to be 4231. Such a weak move if he caves and goes back to 5 in defence. We’ve spent all season so far trying to move away from it

Powder puff Davies can feck off in January an all - when the fuck are we gonna start playing Lopata ? Once we're relegated ?

Given how poor our defence has been, I will be glad if he is playing a back five.

Foderingham replaces the injured Olsen, whilst Hourihane replaces the suspended Norwood. Davies and Ndiaye also return to the starting line up.

View attachment 124978
Coventry lads must be pissing themselves when they read that team & subs ... Best inspiration they could have.
A has-been MF containing Hourihane & Fleck , a has-been is our best striker after we spent £50m on 3 twats and the defence has one shortarse CB & one puff and a LB who's in TERRIBLE form

5 at he back or Bash in midfield. Need to do something last time we played without Norwood we got run ragged.

Coventry lads must be pissing themselves when they read that team & subs ... Best inspiration they could have.
A has-been MF containing Hourihane & Fleck , a has-been is our best striker after we spent £50m on 3 twats and the defence has one shortarse CB & one puff and a LB who's in TERRIBLE form
You must be a joy at a party

ENDA FUCKING STEVENS????? Why is he playing over Osbourn? i cannot understand this guys logic. 5 at the back too. 4-0 Coventry. Enda Stevens please fuck off

Back
Top Bottom