Match Thread Sheffield United v. Carlisle United - 10th August 2021

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

SUFC
SUFC
SUFC

Final

Final
Final
CARL
CARL
CARL
Status
Ratings for this match closed
  • Admin
1628585059581.png V. 1628585065822.png
Carabao Cup Round One - Tuesday 10th August 2021 - 19:45 - Bramall Lane

Please keep all discussion related to the match within this thread.

Matchday Stats/Player Ratings - https://www.s24su.com/forum/match-day/match/sheffield-united-vs-carlisle-united.598/

Officials:

Referee:
James Oldham
Assistant Referee: Daniel Woodward
Assistant Referee: Anthony Da Costa
Fourth Official: Andrew Kitchen

Coverage:

Follow via S24SU Twitter
: https://twitter.com/s24su

SUTV Live - https://live.sufc.co.uk/

Sold out 😤😤 tired to get hold of two last minute, off sale online and no response on phone. Bugger

On the off chance a Daniel Thompson living in Rotherham is reading, the ticket office have fucked up and put your ticket in with mine, so if you're going to collect leave some extra time as they likely need to reprint

It makes sense to play the first team given we know they're not match fit. Who cares about the cup anyway. Pull 3 off after 60 minutes.

My confusion in thinking about a team is what formation we're going to play. 4-3-3 or 3-4-3. We need to pick one and stick presumably.

SJ suggested there would be a lot of changes.

It makes sense to play the first team given we know they're not match fit. Who cares about the cup anyway. Pull 3 off after 60 minutes.

My confusion in thinking about a team is what formation we're going to play. 4-3-3 or 3-4-3. We need to pick one and stick presumably.

Pull 3 off 👀👀

I know a DT.

What's the first part of the postcode mate?

Always nice to see some more celebrity faces down at the Lane.

E8clIbJX0AYetN-

Reese Witherspoon, Sacha Baron Cohen and Rutger Hauer all champing at the bit for the visit of The Cumbrians.

E8clIbJX0AYetN-

Reese Witherspoon, Sacha Baron Cohen and Rutger Hauer all champing at the bit for the visit of The Cumbrians.

guy in the middle sold me a dodger motor.

Im joking by the way.

No slater

dad will not be happy or
Can only assume he is leaving

E8clIbJX0AYetN-

Lad in middle has a semi on for lass who’s just parachute jumped in, her dad on right not spotted it yet though.

It's listed as showing on my, Erm....dedicated streaming service :cough:
It’s listed on mine too but it’s audio only tonight, there’s no live broadcast from any carabao cup games only the handful that are live on sky

The game isint being streamed anywhere so no links. The club can't stream it as don't have rights to Caraboa Cup

Back
Top Bottom