2022/2023 Match Thread Sheffield United v. Burnley - 5th November 2022

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

SUFC
SUFC
SUFC

Final

Final
Final
BUR
BUR
BUR
Status
Ratings for this match closed
  • Admin
1667590605846.png vs. 1667590611628.png

Championship Week 20 - Saturday 5th November 2022 - 12:30 - Bramall Lane
Please keep all discussion related to the match within this thread.

Matchday Stats/Player Ratings - https://www.s24su.com/forum/match-day/match/sheffield-united-vs-burnley.624/

Officials:

Referee: Darren Bond
Assistant Referee: Philip Dermott
Assistant Referee: Mark Stevens
Fourth Official: Oliver Langford

Coverage:

Follow via S24SU Twitter: https://twitter.com/s24su

Need a VPN? - https://www.s24su.com/forum/threads/vpn-usage.87094/

1667590521796.png

📺
Live TV Coverage (to be updated):

SUTV Live - https://live.sufc.co.uk/

Screenshot 2022-11-04 at 19.35.51.png

As much as he has improved, very good aggressive tackler he just isn’t a very good footballer technically and he can always cost us with mistakes.

When Burnley have their half time rollicking they will be out of site within the first 20 of the second half

Well what a fucking horror show AGAIN, wtf is it with this team, without mistakes this season we'd have had another 6 points, if I was mcburnie or ndiaye I'd be doing my nut in, they're busting a gut getting us in the game and defensive mistakes are screwing everything up

.... Robinson. deary me

sky said second. goal was an error was in fact one massive fuck up

we are competing well nearly went 2-1up then bang ....shot ourselves in the foot

Individual errors once again, literally can’t manage the mistakes we’ve had this year it’s so frustrating to watch. Especially as we’ve been the better side

Sheffield United 1:2 Jack Robinson at halftime

Bitty first half. Burnley probably shaded it and look very dangerous in attack. Our makeshift midfield is struggling a bit. John Fleck is MIA again. Sleeping for the first goal and didn't close the man down in time. The second is a horrorshow for Robsinon but I want to see Wes and Egan (need to go for the man on the ball) doing more there. Need to try and put their player off and not just say hit the target and you've scored.

Ndiaye has looked sluggish and not involved until the goal (a goal which was highly fortunate as that was never a corner in a million years).

I don't really know what to suggest. Punt on Arblaster for Fleck and move Osborn (who has had a decent game) to the left. Enda worries me a bit. Decent going forward but really slow getting back. Furious has been our best player so far.

Decent half of football, it was definitely entertaining. Both teams have played some nice football. Robbo i don’t think was that at fault for the first. It was riffled at him so he’s instinctively tried to get something on it. Unfortunately it went top bins. The second one is awful. I feel for him. Hes made some good contributions and challenges but that heavy touch was V bad. Overal though i think some really good performances out there. Baldock, ozzy, Mcburnie and Norwood have all stood out.

Looking forward to the 2nd half, UTB.

Sheffield United 1:2 Jack Robinson at halftime

Bitty first half. Burnley probably shaded it and look very dangerous in attack. Our makeshift midfield is struggling a bit. John Fleck is MIA again. Sleeping for the first goal and didn't close the man down in time. The second is a horrorshow for Robsinon but I want to see Wes and Egan (need to go for the man on the ball) doing more there. Need to try and put their player off and not just say hit the target and you've scored.

Ndiaye has looked sluggish and not involved until the goal (a goal which was highly fortunate as that was never a corner in a million years).

I don't really know what to suggest. Punt on Arblaster for Fleck and move Osborn (who has had a decent game) to the left. Enda worries me a bit. Decent going forward but really slow getting back. Furious has been our best player so far.
Flecky MIA ? I think all 3 midfielders have played well. It is the wide areas where they are better than us

Flecky MIA ? I think all 3 midfielders have played well. It is the wide areas where they are better than us
He seems to play in no man's land. Not covering Enda and rarely getting up in attack.

Paul Beesley now has a contender for the most horrific performance by a defender in a game for us in the last 35 years.

think it's pretty even. and Butnleys. in front. solely on an og and a dropped bollock

Burnley look tentative at the back go gung ho towards the kop it's not over yet

Back
Top Bottom