Match Thread Sheffield United v. Bristol City - 28th November 2021

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

SUFC
SUFC
SUFC

Final

Final
Final
BRIS
BRIS
BRIS
Status
Ratings for this match closed
  • Admin
1638009122446.png v. 1638009131192.png
Championship Week 20 - Sunday 28th November 2021 - 12:30 - Bramall Lane

Please keep all discussion related to the match within this thread.

Matchday Stats/Player Ratings - Sheffield United vs Bristol City

Officials:

Referee:
Geoff Eltringham
Assistant Referee: Adrian Waters
Assistant Referee: Andrew Dallison
Fourth Official: Sebastian Stockbridge

Coverage:

Follow via S24SU Twitter
: https://twitter.com/s24su

Need a VPN? - https://www.s24su.com/forum/threads/vpn-usage.87094/

1638009266635.png

📺
Live TV Coverage
:

Screenshot 2021-11-27 at 10.31.32.png

SUTV Live - https://live.sufc.co.uk/

Special mention for Bristol City who took shithousing to a level of Bournemouth and Norwich proportions. Time-wasting from the 20th minute. Thankfully, the referee actually clamped down on it quite early on for a change.

a great win today, you do wonder if that game kicked off at 1 -1.15pm it might not have finished. as it was getting towards that point the long stoppage time we had, & it good to know that the bristol city player is fine

but it was far better performance, you could tell with the higher tempo we had, it was more wilder like. but even september & october was decent under jokanovic its we just couldnt find the net as got the results we deserved & we couldve in been in top 6 now. it was only November that things were dreadful , but time will tell if we can keep this form or it was just new manager bounce

what ive been surprised about is how bad / inconsistent the teams are, certain drop since a few years ago when we got promotion. as you wouldnt rule out anyone from 4th to 20th making the play offs with a good run of results. i was shocked Blackburn are 4th it was only 3 weeks ago they lost 7-0

Who is the tall guy that was quite vocal in our technical area ?
I dunno he’s on a lot of the videos coaching the first team was here under Slav as well I think it’s the new fitness guy that’s taken over when prestridge left

Just back in after meeting some mates for food and drink after the game.

What a different performance, really enjoyed (most of) the game today. A marked difference on recent outings in the way we played.

Apart from Stevens I think every player was minimum 6/10 today with a couple of 7’s and 8’s. If we do that against most teams in this league we’ll win.

Much more positive in the press and getting the ball forwards (in a non-hoofy way).

Bash, Norwood, Egan, MGW, Didz all stood out. Wes looked confident, Davies was much better, Hourihane and Brewster showed that are actually professional footballers and not just pretending. Bogle was good in patches.

Well done Blades ⚔️

Couldn't get today so only seen brief highlights but I thought Brewster did really well with his goal, a close pass to feet that he showed some good skill in dealing with, and Billy great to see him getting properly onto the end of a proper cross, we've missed that , classic stuff. UTB

Back
Top Bottom