Match Thread Sheffield United v. Bristol City - 10th February 2021

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

SUFC
SUFC
SUFC

Final

Final
Final
BRIS
BRIS
BRIS
Status
Ratings for this match closed
  • Admin
1612610858182.png v.bristol city.png
FA Cup 5th Round - Wednesday 10th February 2021 - Bramall Lane

Please keep all discussion related to the match within this thread.

Matchday Stats/Player Ratings - https://www.s24su.com/forum/index.php?match-day/match/sheffield-united-vs-bristol-city.550/

Officials:

Referee:
Robert Jones
Assistant Referee: Peter Kirkup
Assistant Referee: Derek Eaton
Fourth Official: Jonathan Moss
Video Assistant Referee: Anthony Taylor
Additional Video Assistant Referee: Stuart Burt

Coverage:

Follow via S24SU Twitter
: https://twitter.com/s24su

liveonsat.png

Lovely gesture from Bristol City by the way...

I’m wanting Brewster to click and score some goals but just watch him, He never makes a run, he his never pro-active, he is reactive, he doesn’t run the line, he stands still doesn’t make a move for a team mate, he waits for the them to play the ball and then makes the run, he doesn’t have a clue and he came from the Liverpool academy?

I’m wanting Brewster to click and score some goals but just watch him, He never makes a run, he his never pro-active, he is reactive, he doesn’t run the line, he stands still doesn’t make a move for a team mate, he waits for the them to play the ball and then makes the run, he doesn’t have a clue and he came from the Liverpool academy?
He looks like he won a competition to get a game

Terrible finish to the game, again! They're down to ten fucking men, show some ruthlessness, smash some fucking goals in and make them chase the ball like dogs. Where's the swagger, the arrogance, the bollox?

That team we've put out tonight might have looked strong but we need creativity next season, even in the championship. End of.

Lunny is bobbins. Awful game he's had.
Works hard but takes the easy option a bit too often for me. Missing last year's confidence and needs to be alongside a playmaker.
Fleck has gone missing more today for me

You shouldn’t feel totally frustrated and pissed off after a win... but guess what!

A win is a win, but still not convinced. Solid against a side that gave us loads of respect and sat back.

Abysmal quality ... lack of pace ... we are going backwards as a club... can anyone honestly say we are any better than the team that got promoted?

Tonight's made me feel more positive in a weird way.

It's been a boring slog of a match, but we've still looked dominant against one of the stronger sides in their division.
Bodes well for next season.

Job done, made hard work of it.. Decent performances from Bash, Amps, and Bogle MOM..Rammers clean sheet is a plus.

Positives
Win and clean sheet, into next round.
Bogle is a player.
Whilst we weren't electric, we absolutely dominated a top half championship team and for those fearing the double drop, tonight shows the gulf in class between the leagues.

Negatives
Lundstram did nothing, possibly not one forward pass.
Brewster did nothing.
We lack dynamism and are so pedestrian in our play.

Can we play Bogle as the roaming midfielder next season - he’s practically doing it anyway

They wouldn't have scored if we'd played another six hours whereas we would have got at least another one.

I still find myself wondering why it took so long for us to start playing Bogle? Was there an injury when he signed or something?

Back
Top Bottom