Match Thread Sheffield United v. Bristol City - 10th February 2021

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

SUFC
SUFC
SUFC

Final

Final
Final
BRIS
BRIS
BRIS
Status
Ratings for this match closed
  • Admin
1612610858182.png v.bristol city.png
FA Cup 5th Round - Wednesday 10th February 2021 - Bramall Lane

Please keep all discussion related to the match within this thread.

Matchday Stats/Player Ratings - https://www.s24su.com/forum/index.php?match-day/match/sheffield-united-vs-bristol-city.550/

Officials:

Referee:
Robert Jones
Assistant Referee: Peter Kirkup
Assistant Referee: Derek Eaton
Fourth Official: Jonathan Moss
Video Assistant Referee: Anthony Taylor
Additional Video Assistant Referee: Stuart Burt

Coverage:

Follow via S24SU Twitter
: https://twitter.com/s24su

liveonsat.png

Lovely gesture from Bristol City by the way...

Do these commentators have to have a bloody conversation between themselves all the time FFS

Funny looking bugger, their keeper. Looks like he works at CEX.

Do these commentators have to have a bloody conversation between themselves all the time FFS

They're just basically having a chat. May as well be in Costa Coffee. Every 5 or 6 minutes he mentions a player on the pitch.

Sharp just doesn't know when to give up. See him teeing up the overhead kick just then. Even at his age he's still giving Ronaldo a run for his money. Deserves it.

I made this mistake the other week when I said Sharp would never score in the premiership from open play. However, I just don’t see Brewster scoring anytime soon. I’ve backed him but he’s just non existent

They're just basically having a chat. May as well be in Costa Coffee. Every 5 or 6 minutes he mentions a player on the pitch.
Fucking crazy these are the types to avoid in the cinema

Really impressed with Bogle, he’s got all the qualities and a great attitude to make a real player

Solid performance so far. Expected a little bit more though. Poor in the final third as usual and not many chances created.

Lundstrum is not a playmaker, reminds me of evans in midfield sideways passing and when he does decide to play the ball forward it’s telegraphed. Really slowing us down.

If these are / were pushing for the playoffs (I know they've made changes) but the championship looks pretty average. The only reason they are still in it is we have the most toothless strikeforce ever. Sharp and Brewster are too similar need something different in one of the strikers

A lot of the most frustrating bits with Brewster feel like he's basically just not anticipating things so he ends up a yard short or so when a ball falls well for him which in turn makes him just look slow and ponderous.

Back
Top Bottom