Match Thread Sheffield United v. Bristol City - 10th February 2021

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

SUFC
SUFC
SUFC

Final

Final
Final
BRIS
BRIS
BRIS
Status
Ratings for this match closed
  • Admin
1612610858182.png v.bristol city.png
FA Cup 5th Round - Wednesday 10th February 2021 - Bramall Lane

Please keep all discussion related to the match within this thread.

Matchday Stats/Player Ratings - https://www.s24su.com/forum/index.php?match-day/match/sheffield-united-vs-bristol-city.550/

Officials:

Referee:
Robert Jones
Assistant Referee: Peter Kirkup
Assistant Referee: Derek Eaton
Fourth Official: Jonathan Moss
Video Assistant Referee: Anthony Taylor
Additional Video Assistant Referee: Stuart Burt

Coverage:

Follow via S24SU Twitter
: https://twitter.com/s24su

liveonsat.png

Lovely gesture from Bristol City by the way...

Need to see some effort and a goal from Brewster tonight

Moose out for another couple of weeks then after tonight.

He's like that loafer at work who comes back for a week after another sick note just to go off again for weeks to keep their money up.

Wonder if Wilder gives him a back to work interview.

Advise everyone to tune in early, to hopefully get a taste of that absolute banger on the iPlayer waiting screen.

at 9:43 AM#1
So after the narrow defeat and decent performance against Chelsea we have an excellent chance to progress to the quarter finals of the FA Cup. Our last performance in the competition was less than convincing for me, but the result was right....

So...

Any team news? :)

Ampadu to return..

Mousset likely to feature?

Stevens also fit?

I believe City are on a poor run but this will be as tough a game as any. However it provides us with an excellent opportunity which I hope and think we will take.
3 nil Blades win

UTB

Should we be giving Foderingham a chance in the Cup games?
Not that I particularly want to see Ramsdale dropped, but if he gets injured or sent off we're throwing Foderingham in untried.

Why is Lowe playing in front of Kean Bryan? Bryan isn't a LCB but a LWB and is far better than Lowe. And clearly Rodwell has disappeared into 'What a waste of a wage land'.
As an aside, is any one else having problems with iplayer? Keeps stopping every 20 seconds. Typical BBC bollocks IT.

That's the sort of line-up a lot of us have been begging for for months - at least the Didsy behind a front 2 part. So nailed on 0-3 defeat then

Sending the kids to bed, the missus can read a book rather than look at her phone, hoping this helps iPlayer

Did he just say Diddsy wasn't blessed with any talent but worked hard? My hearing must be going cus no commentator who's done the slightest bit of background would say that.

I’m enjoying this game more than our premiership games, we look an attacking threat and confident at times in play. It might take going back to this level to get back to our best

Back
Top Bottom