Match Thread Sheffield United v. Arsenal - 4th March 2024

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

SUFC
SUFC
SUFC

Final

Final
Final
ARS
ARS
ARS
Status
Ratings for this match closed
  • Admin
1709230193888.png Vs 1709230203971.png

Premier League Matchweek 27 - Monday 4th March 2024 - 20:00 - Bramall Lane
Please keep all discussion related to the match within this thread.

Player Ratings:
Matchday Stats/Player Ratings - https://www.s24su.com/forum/match-day/match/sheffield-united-vs-arsenal.683/

Officials:

Referee: Sam Barrott
Assistants: Simon Bennett, Dan Robathan
Fourth Official: Anthony Taylor
VAR: John Brooks
Assistant VAR: Marc Perry

Coverage:

Follow via S24SU Twitter: https://twitter.com/s24su
Threads: https://www.threads.net/@s24su
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/s24su/

Need a VPN? - https://www.s24su.com/forum/threads/vpn-usage.87094/

VPNAd.png

📺
Live TV Coverage:

Screenshot 2024-02-29 at 18.09.14.png

Arsenal biggest ever away win in their whole history is 7 nil.

This is torture! Please end this match and season right now!

0-6........Keeper at fault? Maybe not, got his hand to it, but too powerful, and its half a dozen.
I wondered same - would league 1 Wes have saved that?
Doesn’t really matter but I’m very unconvinced by gzbic- does look like a keeper at all

Good to see Arblaster coming up, does make me wonder though how long it is before Wilder does a Micky Adams and plays virtually a full starting 11 of youth players - the day that happens Wilder will be sacked/leave

I'll start this rant with this debacle is 99.9% on our part time owner. Sell up now and just get your money back. Looking for a profit is not going to happen now!

Next up is Hecky and Wilder. Play the fucking kids if this is the level of effort to mark and tackle our opponents is the norm. The recruitment and tactics has been beyond embarrassing! Managed to find 15-16 of the most spineless footballers ever to wear the shirt! Then about to play one of top teams in division we go back to 2 of slowest midfielders on the planet to contain them. Words fail me. Wilder needs to go ans let us reset properly (providing we get a new owner)

Next the players, are we expecting any of those out of contract to be playing any level higher than league one next season, and those who we try and sell, will we get within 25% if what we paid for them? Not one of them give a fuck! So therefore neither do I, fuxk off you spineless twats!

On the positive side the 21:18 train back to Leeds was only 2 minutes late 1😭

First club in English league football history to concede 5 or more in 4 consecutive home games (including FA Cup matches).

After supporting the club for 60 years I have experienced the highs and many lows and have accepted my lot. Once a Blade always a Blade……but when I have my grandson phoning me in tears dreading having to go into school tomorrow because all his mates are plastics and support the the top 6 clubs and will give him grieve, that is something I cannot and will not accept. The board/owner/manager have to resign or take immediate action. When it starts to effect my family it becomes personal.
Think youve hit the nail on the head Farnborough 👍

What on earth can Wilder say in his post match interview, I hope his first words are "I'm sorry" but after that what? There is absolutely no high points or "something to build on" I can't even remember a good pass, save or tackle

Second half much better. Too much negativity on this forum. I'm optimistic for next season. Give these lads time.
0-5 down at half time. We could only get better. It’s not negativity, we have conceded 5 or more at home for the last 4 games.

I'll start this rant with this debacle is 99.9% on our part time owner. Sell up now and just get your money back. Looking for a profit is not going to happen now!

Next up is Hecky and Wilder. Play the fucking kids if this is the level of effort to mark and tackle our opponents is the norm. The recruitment and tactics has been beyond embarrassing! Managed to find 15-16 of the most spineless footballers ever to wear the shirt! Then about to play one of top teams in division we go back to 2 of slowest midfielders on the planet to contain them. Words fail me. Wilder needs to go ans let us reset properly (providing we get a new owner)

Next the players, are we expecting any of those out of contract to be playing any level higher than league one next season, and those who we try and sell, will we get within 25% if what we paid for them? Not one of them give a fuck! So therefore neither do I, fuxk off you spineless twats!

On the positive side the 21:18 train back to Leeds was only 2 minutes late 1😭
Tha'll be on Kirkstall Rd before 11.

What on earth can Wilder say in his post match interview, I hope his first words are "I'm sorry" but after that what? There is absolutely no high points or "something to build on" I can't even remember a good pass, save or tackle
We were lucky it wasn't 7-0?

'We nearly drew the 2nd half against a top, top side and that's a positive to take to Bournemouth on Saturday.'

Back
Top Bottom