Match Thread Sheffield United v. Arsenal - 11th April 2021

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

SUFC
SUFC
SUFC

Final

Final
Final
ARS
ARS
ARS
Status
Ratings for this match closed
  • Admin
1617995475068.png v. 1617995483354.png
EPL Week 31 - Sunday 11th April 2021 - Bramall Lane

Please keep all discussion related to the match within this thread.

Matchday Stats/Player Ratings - https://www.s24su.com/forum/match-day/match/sheffield-united-vs-arsenal.539/

Officials:

Referee:
Peter Bankes
Assistant Referee: Neil Davies
Assistant Referee: James Mainwaring
Fourth Official: Lee Mason
Video Assistant Referee: Jarred Gillett
Additional Video Assistant Referee: Stephen Child

Coverage:

Follow via S24SU Twitter
: https://twitter.com/s24su

📺
Live TV Coverage
:

Screenshot 2021-04-09 at 20.13.12.png

What was the plan for Sheffield United tonight?

A good question commentator.

I've never minded losing games
Being a blade it's a gimme we will lose

But to go out and look petrified of the ball like it's a land mine
To go from a team with the most touches in the opposition box last year to one that don't want to risk going in the opposition box . Like it's haunted or full of man eating lions

Heggingbottom wants sacking
He's took our dog shit displays and added some tramps sick to it

I was embarrassed by us tonight
Truly woeful
Disgusting all round lack of professionalism.
No fight or heart
I wouldn't retain one player on that display
Arsenal will never get a more gift wrapped 3 points

Last edited:
Thank fuck the boyzer is open tomorrow. At least we can now have a fucking chunter with a pint

The next game, will be the same formation, same team and the same shit performance. We lose anyway and never fucking score or have any shots on target. Just do something fucking different for a change. I don't fucking care what it is, anything will do.
Same old same old. I’m so fed up with this shite.

I didn't think this season could get any worse but under Heckingbottom we morphed into David Weir mark 2. That fact alone should mean he gets sent back to the u23's tomorrow. Tactically inept.

Need cheering up. Thinking of throwing a relegation party. 🥳

What a fucking surprise.

I said 1-3, thought we might sneak a goal but we're just too embarrassing.

Can we just forfeit the rest of our games and have a bumper preseason. May aswell stay fit if we're going to lose 3-0 anyway.

I didn't think this season could get any worse but under Heckingbottom we morphed into David Weir mark 2. That fact alone should mean he gets sent back to the u23's tomorrow. Tactically inept.
He's been so bad, I'd sack him from the under 23s.

heckingbottom back to u23s this week and a new manager is what needs to happen this week get it done prince and stop f*****g about absolute disgraceful display tonight embarrasing

Thank christ that's over, I've never looked forward to the close season before but this year it will be lovely, there'll be weeks where we don't loose, lundstam will be going to every club in the country trying to sell his body, like an old prostitute he will eventually have to drop the price, I'll be looking on the rumour mill at all the players we either cant afford or who have more sense than to come here, I'll see all the managers who would rather poke their eyes out with a spoon than come here and I'll watch England fill us with optimism then let us down, at least I have a long hot summer to look forward to

I'm not sure McManaman has seen us this season before tonight.

His comments about "Sheffield United not going out without a fight". This is the 25th league game we have lost this season. The term "fight" ceased to be associated with this team at the end of the 2019/20 season.
I thought exactly the same. We have looked like a half decent team 4 or 5 times this season. Pitiful surrender has been the norm.

Let's look for a positive.
I thought that was McBurnie's best outing this season. Touched the ball 5 times, gave it away (only) twice, jogged about for 2 minutes.
Small mercies.

Back
Top Bottom