Match Thread Sheffield United v. Arsenal - 11th April 2021

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

SUFC
SUFC
SUFC

Final

Final
Final
ARS
ARS
ARS
Status
Ratings for this match closed
  • Admin
1617995475068.png v. 1617995483354.png
EPL Week 31 - Sunday 11th April 2021 - Bramall Lane

Please keep all discussion related to the match within this thread.

Matchday Stats/Player Ratings - https://www.s24su.com/forum/match-day/match/sheffield-united-vs-arsenal.539/

Officials:

Referee:
Peter Bankes
Assistant Referee: Neil Davies
Assistant Referee: James Mainwaring
Fourth Official: Lee Mason
Video Assistant Referee: Jarred Gillett
Additional Video Assistant Referee: Stephen Child

Coverage:

Follow via S24SU Twitter
: https://twitter.com/s24su

📺
Live TV Coverage
:

Screenshot 2021-04-09 at 20.13.12.png

Arsenal haven't even tried tonight, thank christ,

I switched off after the first goal. I tune in to watch the start, wait for the oppo to score and then go and do something else with my time.

I genuinely don't care.

What a shit year this has been.

How fucking dare arsenal. play a through ball to a striker. Don't they know that sort of thing isn't allowed at the Lane!

I'm having a break from football, this has felt like an absolute funeral, going to do myself a mischief if I don't step away.

See you all for pre-season ⚔🍻

Same shit tactics, same substitutions at exactly the same times, Lunny guaranteed 90 minutes regardless, post match interview talks about lack of quality in our players but what a great team the opposition have. "I still talk to Chris all the time"

I swear Wilder is still pulling the strings

This season is now eclipsing last season as the worst top division team in our history

Same shit tactics, same substitutions at exactly the same times, Lunny guaranteed 90 minutes regardless, post match interview talks about lack of quality in our players but what a great team the opposition have.

I swear Wilder is still pulling the strings
Will be like scooby doo, take off the janitor's mask and it's wilder

The next game, will be the same formation, same team and the same shit performance. We lose anyway and never fucking score or have any shots on target. Just do something fucking different for a change. I don't fucking care what it is, anything will do.

I'm having a break from football, this has felt like an absolute funeral, going to do myself a mischief if I don't step away.

See you all for pre-season ⚔🍻
I've actually got a funeral to go to next week. Looking forward to it in comparison to this.

Only positive I can see is that surely we can’t make Hecky permanent- and surely not Jason tindell either- Christ whst a piss poor performance

Suppose this performance Counts heckingbottom out of the managers job

Cant we pay some thugs to break Lundstrums legs . Mind you Heggingbottom might still play him as ir wont affect his current levels of mobility
He could be in a covid coma and he would still be wheeled out to start a game, tbf, he would probably be more effective in a coma than not

Back
Top Bottom