Sharp

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

If this is it and looks like it is then it shouldn't be a sad end.

Yes it's sad it's coming to an end but he would be leaving after a promotion he has played a part in.

Then his past several years have been just excellent to view from him personally and as a club.

Adkins best moment as a blades boss....

Personally if money wasn't an issue is have him stick around but depends on how much he expects to play because it's likely he would get fewer minutes than this season. Could be way fewer.

Fucking broke me seeing him on that balcony earlier.

Many players (not all) will be with us for the highs and the lows, and I've no doubt that many will feel a real affiliation.

But Billy is us.

I love him, always.
Exactly.

There's arriving at a club, and taking it to your heart.

Then, there's been born into the club, into a Blades family, it being your city, it being your affinity for as long as you can remember.

They say no man is bigger than the club, but he is the club, he is us. We'll do well to see a striker that prolific again any time soon, they don't grow on trees, and he was one of our own.

Through all the nonsense: ownership battles, the pigs, Leeds, Forest, Boro, wherever anyone tried it on, you felt that the club was in good hands, with him leading the way.

Billy has been great for us it is only right that we can call Him a Blade Legend. So if He has played his last game for us. I hope they add Billy to the coaching staff.
Thanks, Billy is has been a pleasure watching you score a load of goals for us.

He will move on eventually , we will miss him off the pitch as well A LOT , myself i didn't think he did to bad when he came on this season , should have had a few more goals , he will get his 250th but unfortunately with another club , i don't think it will be long before someone comes in for him and gives him a years contract . Must have been a hard job for Hecky to do , Hecky quoted in a interview he had to tell a few some bad news .

I really hate to see these players that have given the club such good times leave , its breaking me heart but its football . Just like if another club comes with mega money they would prob leave us !

I get the reservations on Billy Sharp, the player, at 37. Certainly back in the PL. But Billy Sharp, the club captain, has been - & remains - an absolute dressing room driver. Fiercely proud of his club & a policer of standards. One more year for me

Seeing as Atkins has now secured a senior role at Tranmere, wouldn’t be at all surprised they will come in for our Billy on a 12 month contract.

Family man thru and thru,at the Premier Family Club.

b25lY21zOjQxZTVlZWMzLTcwNjctNGY0NC1hZGMyLTM2MmM4NGYzOGJjYzo5OGFjNWU1OC04YWJkLTQ4M2MtOTZhMy1lMWNlZDk1NWU2ZDg=.jpg

That was a very emotional evening, when Billy walked on to the balcony and then choked up. Grown men, and women, welling up all around me.

My heart is ruling my head, here, and I want him to stay, but if that was goodbye, then what a way to bow out, club captain, playing at Wembley in an FA Cup semi against the best club side in the world, and then promotion to the Premier League.

Always kept himself fit, never shirked a challenge, never hid, ran his blood to water for the team and the supporters.

Club legend.

Got a picture of him with me and Mrs Grappler, got a signed shirt (framed) and bumped into him backstage at Tramlines last year, on my birthday, and had another picture taken with him. He is genuinely a really nice bloke.

Very best wishes for the future, Billy Sharp.

Back
Top Bottom