Sharp

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

It was always going to be an emotional moment when Billy finally left, but it couldn’t have ended in a much better way for him.

Hopefully he’ll be back in some capacity in the future. It would be amazing if he ended up being manager one day.

Take a step back and just imagine living the dream like billy has done.

Boyhood club.
Huge goals in huge moments
3 promotions
A 100 point season
Getting First PL goal in The last minute
Taking us from our lowest ebb to the verge of Europe.

Absolutely incredible stuff! What more could you ask for from a career.

BUILD THE STATUE

Obviously there was the OP on this thread too, which just said he hasn't been offered a new deal. Nixon didn't say that, he said talks went badly.

Why do you think the talks ended badly?
Nixon's Tweet

Legend who lived our dreams and his own. Was always a case of what if before he returned as it never really worked until this last spell and it was beyond comic book stuff.

If this is it then it's a great way to end it it in 20 years time it'll be the stuff of mythology!

Exactly. Being part of the team that got the club back yet again to the Premier League is the perfect way to sign off.

He even said himself he would play on for another 20 years for us regardless. I think the decision being made for him might be for the best, I think in time he will realize that as well.

Nixon's Tweet
I’m saying the talks ended badly because he wasn’t offered a new deal. If he was offered any kind off deal he would have taken it as he pretty much said tonight.

Greatest Blades legend of my lifetime. Boyhood fan, local lad made good, goalscorer beyond compare. In his own words "if this is the end" then thankyou Billy, for everything. You will have a place in the all-time Blades pantheon. Up there with Hagan, Shaw, Woodward, Currie, Deane. I've said before, but in the years to come, I will always be proud to say that I saw Billy Sharp play for the Blades at his peak.

Take a step back and just imagine living the dream like billy has done.

Boyhood club.
Huge goals in huge moments
3 promotions
A 100 point season
Getting First PL goal in The last minute
Taking us from our lowest ebb to the verge of Europe.

Absolutely incredible stuff! What more could you ask for from a career.

BUILD THE STATUE
Forget the statue, make the film

Ouch.

346457606_1472367480173467_643982948195845837_n.jpg

I didn’t say the wage or the squad

I feel sorry for him cause he clearly wants to stay but he must know he ain’t good enough

Didn’t see bash crying like

Why would Bash be crying he is still here for another year?

Back
Top Bottom