Self Isolating

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

BrianBadonde

Reaction score
First team isolating, a keeper and striker left in Spain after testing positive 😂 brilliant

That’s alright cos fleck wasn’t in Spain with them, remember he doesn’t care about us or football any more because he went on holiday according to half the people on this forum

So thats our pre season preparation games fucked then… Brilliant

Thought the next 2 were billed as U23s games anyway, with the Donny match still 11 days away. They also arrived back on Tuesday so they might already be halfway through the 10 days.

I was a little concerned that our friendly schedule was a bit light and late as it was.

Not ideal preparation for a new season.

It’s Basically 30% of the new managers available time to get his ideas across to the squad!

could be a slow start this term.

It looks like there will be clubs forcing to play juniors in league matches if the first team squad is hit by COVID?

Could mean a slightly stronger XI at Hallam on Tuesday, maybe? If it's a case of getting people up to scratch ASAP.

Gentle reminder that new manager Slaviša Jokanović is not allowed to pick the team from his available & fit players.
If any perfectly fit player tests positive for Covid without symptoms, he will have to be left out of the starting XI.
Also, any perfectly fit player who has spent a bit of time fairly close to the first perfectly fit player will also have to be left out of the starting XI.
A cotton bud up the hooter with some snot on it is actually our manager.

I read this, and my first thought was I hope everyone's alright? 🤷🏼‍♂️ Preseason preparations are secondary.

Makes an even bigger mockery of Freedom Day, stadiums fully reopening, restrictions easing etc.

They'll be reight, fit lads. They've all probably played with worse symptoms from mild colds before.

Gentle reminder that new manager Slaviša Jokanović is not allowed to pick the team from his available & fit players.
If any perfectly fit player tests positive for Covid without symptoms, he will have to be left out of the starting XI.
Also, any perfectly fit player who has spent a bit of time fairly close to the first perfectly fit player will also have to be left out of the starting XI.
A cotton bud up the hooter with some snot on it is actually our manager.
So your saying it was that damn cotton bud picking Lunny each week and not Wilder?

Shoes off, cotton bud out!!

A gentle reminder that the Premier League and EFL were NOT stopped in March 2020 because of Government advice or intervention or rules or regulations. Football stopped because managers & players were testing positive & it looked likely teams wouldn't be able to field full strength XIs. Clubs were asking the PL & EFL to postpone their games.

Back
Top Bottom