Outgoing? SANDER BERGE ON WAY OUT ?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Our players are being touted around and the fans gullibly accept that it is for the best. Biggest load of shit ever the Prince just wants the cash. The mistaken assumption that he needs to buy us out of embargo like a knight in shining armour is bonkers. This man is not in the least bothered about signing he is interested in selling!

Not done a great job selling them then. He was meant to have shifted Sander long before now.

don’t be surprised if the Prince is offered a good whack on deadline day Ndiaye will be off too.

Our players are being touted around and the fans gullibly accept that it is for the best. Biggest load of shit ever the Prince just wants the cash. The mistaken assumption that he needs to buy us out of embargo like a knight in shining armour is bonkers. This man is not in the least bothered about signing he is interested in selling!

I haven't heard anyone describe the Prince heroically of late, in fact it's fair to say the recent events have soured most of our perceptions, at least a bit.

But has he completely lost interest in us getting promoted too? Because if so he has clearly lost the plot.

Or has he just been told by other family members to sell up this season, any which way, to ensure their aren't competing Saudi interests in the PL? That might also explain what would be a huge act of self harm (touting Ndaye to buyers,if true).

Why didn't he accept the offer from Genk at the beginning of the season?

Why is Berge still here considering his agent has been after getting him out for 2 years?

Why after disclosing we were heading for an embargo, are you now making out the sale isnt to clear the debt, but more to line his pockets?

Very strange Andy. Almost sounds like you really don't like the Prince.

don’t be surprised if the Prince is offered a good whack on deadline day Ndiaye will be off too.
Is this what your source is telling you? I just don't really see logic in what you're saying Andy. Can you elaborate please?

The fact that there are multiple clubs involved shows us 2 things in my opinion.

1 - He’s definitely going somewhere.
2 - We’re less likely to get replacements in.

The second point purely because he’ll need a medical and to agree terms with buying club AFTER the ensuing bidding war. All of which takes time, and we need to repeat the process for anyone coming in.

Example, Berge leaves the club after say 24 hours of bids, terms, medical etc. We then need the same time to sort out replacements, with their parent clubs seeing we’ve just taken £20m plus and are desperate to replace.

They hold all the cards. A £5m replacement might become a £10m in the space of a few hours.

If we sell Ndiaye, the money goes to the club. Not the Prince. Or am I just hungover?

I haven't heard anyone describe the Prince heroically of late, in fact it's fair to say the recent events have soured most of our perceptions, at least a bit.

But has he completely lost interest in us getting promoted too? Because if so he has clearly lost the plot.

Or has he just been told by other family members to sell up this season, any which way, to ensure their aren't competing Saudi interests in the PL? That might also explain what would be a huge act of self harm (touting Ndaye to buyers,if true).
Your last paragraph has certainly been at the back of my mind!

We've only sold one first team player (Ramsdale) under the Prince haven't we? And at the time that was a good deal for us. Not sure where the "only interested in selling" narrative has now come from? We could've sold Berge sooner, Egan, Jebbo, N'Diaye all at some point if reports were true.

The fact that there are multiple clubs involved shows us 2 things in my opinion.

The second point purely because he’ll need a medical and to agree terms with buying club AFTER the ensuing bidding war. All of which takes time, and we need to repeat the process for anyone coming in.

Example, Berge leaves the club after say 24 hours of bids, terms, medical etc. We then need the same time to sort out replacements, with their parent clubs seeing we’ve just taken £20m plus and are desperate to replace.

They hold all the cards. A £5m replacement might become a £10m in the space of a few hours.
5 million replacement. Lucky if it will be a loan.

Literally the angriest ITK poster I've ever experienced. If you're ITK like you claim maybe try not to wind the fans up even more.

Fulham are set to release Josh Onomah... could be related to this as we may be able to sign him once our embargo has been lifted amid the sale of Sander to Fulham

Why would the “supposed new owners “ let him do that with promotion in sight and miss out on millions of pounds with the world wide audience that brings with the premier league,it doesn’t stack up to asset strip when a “deal “ is in place or the prospective owners would pull the plug immediately.

So andy when spill the beans on the new owner do You. Think for one minuiteva new owner would want the best assets sold reducing the value.if so You are deluded

Why didn't he accept the offer from Genk at the beginning of the season?

Why is Berge still here considering his agent has been after getting him out for 2 years?

Why after disclosing we were heading for an embargo, are you now making out the sale isnt to clear the debt, but more to line his pockets?

Very strange Andy. Almost sounds like you really don't like the Prince.
If you insulted him a bit more he might be more likely to reply. Not sure “very strange” will cut it but we’ll see.

Berge will do what his agent advises. That's why he has an agent in the first place.
If he says sign for timbuktoo utd, then he will be on the first plane out.

If he hasn't asked for a move, then he will also be probably due a loyalty bonus for not asking for the transfer in the first place. Even though his agent has been bang at it for the last 2 seasons.
I think that is an unfair assumption that Berge, or any footballer, is incapable of making his own decisions.
Agents are there to assist, negotiate and advise, but the player has the last say. Some may do as they are told, but I think the current generation of players are much too well alert than to go where they and/or their family don’t wish.

Surely any replacement would be a 6 month loan.

Want to put your money where your mouth is Andy?
If N'Diaye is sold this January transfer window with no equivalent replacement then I'll donate £50 to charity.
If he's still here or we sell and bring in high profile replacements then you donate £50 to charity.
Can lower it to £20 if you want.

Altho thinking about it, your comments doesnt tell us what we already didn't know, the bet couldn't be proven or disproven either way.
If he was offered say £40 or £50 million then of course he'll be sold.
We'll bring in replacements but they probably won't be as good. Can't see any club even offering 30 million for N'Diaye, so he'll be staying

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom