Player Suggestion Sam Gallagher

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I think the subject of Gallagher signing is a Tender one. The feeling is hardly Universal amongst our fans. We should stop squabbling like little Girls & Boys and let Wilder do the scouting. It's not like our staff are sat in a Country House doing nothing, they're clearly working hard behind the scenes. I Just hope we don't leave it till we're Out of Time with No Distance Left To Run as I don't think i could stand logging on to the forum, it would feel like the End of a Century

Yesterday he was just a rumour, but tonight, he's a rock n roll star

Thanks But No Thanks. I've seen him in action and it's fucking Amateur Hour. If Wilder wants some Change he'd be better off signing The Amazing Mr. Repeat. After all, we need to Get in the Swing, and I'm sure that as Wilder Looks Looks Looks around some Cool Places he'll find someone who can pass the Tryouts For the Human Race.

This post has been brought to you by Jos Luhukay.

Thanks But No Thanks. I've seen him in action and it's fucking Amateur Hour. If Wilder wants some Change he'd be better off signing The Amazing Mr. Repeat. After all, we need to Get in the Swing, and I'm sure that as Wilder Looks Looks Looks around some Cool Places he'll find someone who can pass the Tryouts For the Human Race.

This post has been brought to you by Jos Luhukay.

Everything sounds better When I’m With You...

Where's this flat hunting tweet? Can't find it anywhere. Like others I was hoping for someone who's come off the back of a good season, like Henderson has, but he was decent at Blackburn and clearly is well thought of at Southampton. They only offered him an extended deal in summer 2017 so can only see this being another loan deal.

Checked his Instagram. Had his Mrs tagged in a photo. Clicked on that and one of the Instagram stories was the two of them flat hunting.

Took me 30 seconds but I'd quite like them back to be honest.

latest

There is only one Gallagher. The real one with talent

Why hasn't he signed yet? I want him to Be Here Now. Surely our negotiating team can Acquiesce to his needs. If we fail to sign him I'll Look Back In Anger at this missed opportunity.
Little By Little, we need to put a strong squad together, and we can't allow players like him to Slide Away.
There's no Importance in Being Idle. Wilder needs to get on the phone and Talk Tonight or at the very latest, make a Sunday Morning Call.

Other clubs have the budget to sign players from All Around The World but we don't. So we need to get a move on.

D'ya Know What I Mean?

After reading that I'm feeling Supersonic.......

Back
Top Bottom