CONFIRMED Ryan Leonard

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

What do we do about Rootshallbloke? Do we release him back into the wild now?
Can’t we keep him?
I am not sure we have the room since we have already adopted JonnyRed(WCFC)
Huge fun though this has been, it's finally reached the end. Many thanks to you all for letting me bring some culture and sophistication into your sheltered lives but enough is enough. To those that I have irritated or pissed off, well there ya go, to those of you who have been nice/tolerant/ambivalent to my ramblings, thank you. And with that I'm gone forever (probably).

Huge fun though this has been, it's finally reached the end. Many thanks to you all for letting me bring some culture and sophistication into your sheltered lives but enough is enough. To those that I have irritated or pissed off, well there ya go, to those of you who have been nice/tolerant/ambivalent to my ramblings, thank you. And with that I'm gone forever (probably).

Alright, keep yer wig (r)on...

Bet you watch Friday night though....

I am not sure we have the room since we have already adopted JonnyRed(WCFC)

Definitely no room...I need it all for the unsold sledges :p

staff-members-of-khw-geschwenda-assemble-the-plastic-sledge-snow-fox-D5B5P5.jpg

:D

But is it Leonard or something completely different like Jin-nar-hud or something?

Don't want to make the Jagielka mistake against that's all....

Most importantly, says he'll give '100%'

Damn right. None of this 110%, 120%, 200% nonsense.

Also, we should start a Ryan Leonard drinking game. Down a shot every time he says 'listen..' :D

or "look".

IF that's how you refer to someone from killamarsh, yeah, if you mean the green 2 headed 4 armed objects, then we call them "Nags Head regulars".
Favourite Ken Dodd joke on that theme:
What a wonderful day for nipping round your nans house, sticking a cucumber through the letterbox and shouting “ayup missus, the Martians have landed!”

You absolute fucking coward and lightweight. There we were enjoying your contributions and being that very rare beast the tolerated non Blade with a reasonable point of view and following a simple signing you decide you're too good for this forum. DISAPPOINTED!

From Plympton, eh?

Joins that long and illustrious list of Devon & Cornwall Blades. Wayne Quinn and ... um ... um ...

Well it's an illustrious list anyway.

Welcome Len!

You’ll be back. They always come back.

and there isnt room for a Shrimp Industries anyway...thats cramping Crabs style :D

Crab Industries always welcomes healthy competition, it is a free country after all. I'll even offer you some free advice that will serve your company well and that advice is this. It is always prudent to make sure you have copper bottomed Fire Insurance, you never know when an "accident" will happen.

It’s oerfectky clear, by the way, from his impressive interview, that he’s coming to play central midfield. Not even a flicker of a suggestion otherwise.

Let’s hope that puts an end to weird suggestions on here that we’ve watched him excel in that position; decided to spend a decent amount on him as a result of what we’ve seen (box to box, all action, athletic, scores goals) of him in that position; but all along with a view to playing him at right back! Nobodies told Lendog that. Strange place, S2.

Back
Top Bottom