CONFIRMED Ryan Leonard

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I win!!!!

11ih9p2.jpg

Well like Stearman, this one slipped under the radar :D

AhwgPLEXdwCkFTNazaJs66b7D8M2wl20zvZO6lPdzY-8d3iGInvqu-EOCthS6suNf6rb=w300

9 months....As long as and as frustrating as pregnancy.... Let's just hope he delivers!

He's 24 a great age, played 200 games, a good height plays more of a sitting midfield role if I remember correctly.

I have seen us put Basham in there a few times to shore things up but it means we have to drag him out of the right side centre half spot.

Hmm sign someone else's player of the year in central midfield. Sure that's worked for us once before in recent windows!

He was 24 when we first tried to sign him....Shows how long it's gone on....Been 25 a while now, not far of 26 :)

I heard they've been working on his announcement video all day but can't stop him saying "massive club" or "it's great to join Sheffield". They're thinking of over dubbing it but can't decide between using Clarke, Duffy or Knill for the voiceover.
sorry just had to go with allowing him to say "massive club" himself in the end, couldn't stop him saying it, like a nervous tic.

I thought exactly the same,
Intelligent, articulate, speaks clearly, and answers the questions.

Most importantly, says he'll give '100%'

Damn right. None of this 110%, 120%, 200% nonsense.

Also, we should start a Ryan Leonard drinking game. Down a shot every time he says 'listen..' :D

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom