CONFIRMED Ryan Leonard

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Btw, is anyone aware there's a thread running about posting derogatory comments about young lady bits and things?
That's why we asked permission and made sure they are over 18!!
Safety first!

They're at Shirecliffe waiting for the Dr to arrive, but he's got to finish his Paige Hall Surgery first.

Unfortunately, there are at least 15 Romanians, 4 Lithuanians, 7 Russians and a pregnant Pole ahead of the Lendog, expect the announcement in the early hours, call outs permitting :(

The others must be the Pig signings then ;)

Part of Wilders test is he has to go toe to toe with him on a Peroni binge, surf a double decker bus up't Moor, sleep it off in a sitting position within 4 hours, do a training session and play for 90 minutes after a full greasy spoon without puking up.

Tough our medicals

I can do all of that except the 90 mins. I'd be blowing chunks after 20 and I played in goal ;)

Get to worksop or clowne then, we could've had a 5 bed detached in worksop for the price I've paid for mine in killamarsh!!
The only building in Worksop with 5 bedrooms is a hotel

IF that's how you refer to someone from killamarsh, yeah, if you mean the green 2 headed 4 armed objects, then we call them "Nags Head regulars".
I'm up the road in Halfway, been round here 30 years now and have heard the born and breds use the term "martians". Don't think I've had the pleasure of the "Nags".

Not that I’m aware of.

What did he say when you spoke to him? Or aren’t you allowed to say?

I didn’t speak to him myself, but next best thing to it. Nothing worth mentioning except as I say more than happy to chat to a Blade and I’m told an impressive guy. Nothing of consequence said. If there was but I can’t disclose I would say that.

I didn’t speak to him myself, but next best thing to it. Nothing worth mentioning except as I say more than happy to chat to a Blade and I’m told an impressive guy. Nothing of consequence said. If there was but I can’t disclose I would say that.
You been taking tips from Jane Austen?

I'm up the road in Halfway, been round here 30 years now and have heard the born and breds use the term "martians". Don't think I've had the pleasure of the "Nags".
Your a lucky lucky man!!! I only go to the nags under duress!
I've lived in killamarsh most of my life, spent a few years in Chesterfield when I was working the doors after the day job, still got a house there I rent out, moved back here in 2016, family live here n have for generations, I've actually bought a house my dads brother bought brand new, thankfully its been extended, decorated and modernised since though!!

Your a lucky lucky man!!! I only go to the nags under duress!
I've lived in killamarsh most of my life, spent a few years in Chesterfield when I was working the doors after the day job, still got a house there I rent out, moved back here in 2016, family live here n have for generations, I've actually bought a house my dads brother bought brand new, thankfully its been extended, decorated and modernised since though!!
I moved from one of the less desirable council estates 30+ years ago. First house was 1 bedroomed in a block of four off Moss Way. My son plays for the Dynamos since he was 6 yo. Paul Hurst is one of the coaches and his son also plays for them.

They are known as killer Martians to give them their full title.

I moved from one of the less desirable council estates 30+ years ago. First house was 1 bedroomed in a block of four off Moss Way. My son plays for the Dynamos since he was 6 yo. Paul Hurst is one of the coaches and his son also plays for them.
Our lad is with Beighton magpies and Chesterfield development, was previously at shirecliffe, but work commitments and times put paid to that.
How old yours?

Our lad is with Beighton magpies and Chesterfield development, was previously at shirecliffe, but work commitments and times put paid to that.
How old yours?
11 and his cousin also plays for U13s. Thanks to some of the dog walkers i have to go down to Rother Valley pitches early to clear the pitch of doggy doo.

Ours is 11 too,
Although beighton have their own pitches that are locked up and someone that looks after them, you do get the odd missed landmine!

Back
Top Bottom