Incoming? Ryan Kent

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Kent has played quite a bit for them - he's hardly a world superstar, surely he's not kicking up a fuss about not playing. They're also top of the league.

Where would we play him? AM maybe?
He’d be a good option on the left if we persist with this new 3-4-3. Possibly move Hamer back to central midfield and drop Souza or Norwood.

Only problem longer term is I’m not sure either Archer or McBurnie play best as a lone striker and I’m not sure I’d leave either out if both were fit.

Seen enough of him play to be 'luke-warm' on this.
Has the ability, but at times he's an invisible jersey.
Maybe soon Gerrard will coax him into playing
in front of 750 but earning £100,000 a week.

A higher level Ryan Flynn. He’s even thoughtful enough to have the same name.

Hes only 26. Personally think he has loads of ability, technically loads better than anything we have, and quick. Played champs league footie, can use both feet. Great shot on him, link up play etc.

We only have McAtee in this mould and we need more player like this if we want to upset teams. I think he would be a decent Ndiaye replacement. Him not getting on well at fenerbache could mean hes easy to sign.

For what we can afford i think he’s a good option and we might be able to get him for about the same (or little more) we paid for benie traore.

Hes only 26. Personally think he has loads of ability, technically loads better than anything we have, and quick. Played champs league footie, can use both feet. Great shot on him, link up play etc.

We only have McAtee in this mould and we need more player like this if we want to upset teams. I think he would be a decent Ndiaye replacement. Him not getting on well at fenerbache could mean hes easy to sign.

For what we can afford i think he’s a good option and we might be able to get him for about the same (or little more) we paid for benie traore.
Any ITKers have any info on this? Seems a good option.

Although my eyes are stinging...

An 83 page dossier from the RM site.

Look at his footwork! I think the main issue is consistency not ability. If he was consistently as good as shown in this video he would be at a top 6 team and out of our budget. He’s got BAGS of ability.

Looks like he can ride a challenge without resorting to diving. That'll never work in the Premier League...........

Looks good, pace, trickery and accuracy. Nice to see that the bulk of his goals were from outside the box.

he's a massive massive improvement on the options we have now, we need to realise this game is no longer about the first 11 it's a squad game it's not 11 then reserves it's 25 first team players on rotation , we currently have about 13 -14 first team players

There's a reason they are playing in a league outside the big boys and are around the 5th/6th/7th best in Europe. A player who is known to the premier league sides going over there is clearly not rated
They're very very good players over there, but I think it's all about the money. Zaha for example who Palace wanted to keep, would get in most PL's starting 11.

Back
Top Bottom