Player Suggestion Players that I've actually heard of please

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Please can you keep your Player Suggestions to ones that I've actually heard of. I haven't played FIFA or Pro Evo for a good few years, so anything that's outside of the likes of Ryan Leonard, Ricky Holmes and Daniel Bogdanovic tends to banjax me a bit. Ta.

When do u think u will get ur next management gig Chris? Asking for a friend ;)

I think the kids who go on YouTube a lot would say “learn ball”.

Please can you keep your Player Suggestions to ones that I've actually heard of. I haven't played FIFA or Pro Evo for a good few years, so anything that's outside of the likes of Ryan Leonard, Ricky Holmes and Daniel Bogdanovic tends to banjax me a bit. Ta.
TBH i do agree - it's so confusing - can`t we do what Yorkshire CCC used to do , ie ,you can only play if you are born in Yorkshire. In our case , you can only play for Utd if you are born within 15 miles, in any direction, from the central fishtanks circumference (I'm willing to be flexible) of the old Hole In The Road location. And / or you own , owned or know someone who owns / owned - a miners Snaptin.

How do we know which players you’ve actually heard of?

TBH i do agree - it's so confusing - can`t we do what Yorkshire CCC used to do , ie ,you can only play if you are born in Yorkshire. In our case , you can only play for Utd if you are born within 15 miles, in any direction, from the central fishtanks circumference (I'm willing to be flexible) of the old Hole In The Road location. And / or you own , owned or know someone who owns / owned - a miners Snaptin.

I reckon there's legs in this, and we'd have a better chance of staying up.

Back
Top Bottom