Incoming? Ryan Kent

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I know a Fenerbahçe fan (who is a professor of animal physiology) who told me before Christmas that Ryan Kent was going to the Blades in January, I meant to post it on here but I couldn't find the thread. Good player he says but 'loses the ball a lot'.
I'm a bit confused about the ' professor of animal physiology' bit...

If when analysing the squad, anyone concludes that the position most in need of improvement is a wide attacking midfield they must be watching a different team to me.

Unless of course he can plan in goal, at CB or is able to grow a foot in height, put on 2 stone and start scoring 20 a season.

If when analysing the squad, anyone concludes that the position most in need of improvement is a wide attacking midfield they must be watching a different team to me.

Unless of course he can plan in goal, at CB or is able to grow a foot in height, put on 2 stone and start scoring 20 a season.
Are we only allowed to sign one player?

Statistically speaking we are making more tackles, blocks, clearances & saves than 99% of european teams. We rank 1st in a couple of those metrics. Suggesting we are doing a huge amount of defending throughout the 90 mins and functioning pretty well in that department. Our over reliance on it is the issue and hence why we have conceded so many goals.

The defending/goal keeping could be improved but its performing on overload. The issue is more that the rest of the team isn’t functioning well enough to take the pressure off the defence.

We need other players in the team to help take the pressure off. Ball holders, carriers, passers that can help us keep the ball and also score and create goal scoring opportunities where we rank as one of the worst in europe.

So put simply Kent could be good for our offensive offering. We also need midfielders who can retain possession to compliment IMO.

Statistically speaking we are making more tackles, blocks, clearances & saves than 99% of european teams. We rank 1st in a couple of those metrics. Suggesting we are doing a huge amount of defending throughout the 90 mins and functioning pretty well in that department. Our over reliance on it is the issue and hence why we have conceded so many goals.

The defending/goal keeping could be improved but its performing on overload. The issue is more that the rest of the team isn’t functioning well enough to take the pressure off the defence.

We need other players in the team to help take the pressure off. Ball holders, carriers, passers that can help us keep the ball and also score and create goal scoring opportunities where we rank as one of the worst in europe.

So put simply Kent could be good for our offensive offering. We also need midfielders who can retain possession to compliment IMO.
I don't disagree with most of that although unless McAtee is being recalled (which wouldn't be a huge surprise), I don't see how Kent gets near the side.

IMHO the best way to relieve pressure on defence is to recruit a big physical striker able to hold the ball up and enable the team to get out and further up the pitch. It's a shame the summer interest in Chris Wood wasn't pursued as he would have been perfect.

I don't disagree with most of that although unless McAtee is being recalled (which wouldn't be a huge surprise), I don't see how Kent gets near the side.

IMHO the best way to relieve pressure on defence is to recruit a big physical striker able to hold the ball up and enable the team to get out and further up the pitch. It's a shame the summer interest in Chris Wood wasn't pursued as he would have been perfect.
Jesus fucking christ

Heard Ryan Kent is sold on our award winning pie and ales, plus the fact Sheffield doesn’t have much traffic, oh, and the peak district.

All sellable factors to our fair city.

Many i’ve also heard on this site 😵‍💫.

Heard Ryan Kent is sold on our award winning pie and ales, plus the fact Sheffield doesn’t have much traffic, oh, and the peak district.

The sense of humour is probably a huge factor too

I just drove home from a family walk in Youlgreave. Not much more than 10 miles from Sheffield, driving through some of the most stunning countryside you could ever wish to see. Rolling hills cutting through the clouds, endless forests, strolling beside winding rivers only stopping for a roast and cold draft beer before heading back. Utter bliss.

I just drove home from a family walk in Youlgreave. Not much more than 10 miles from Sheffield, driving through some of the most stunning countryside you could ever wish to see. Rolling hills cutting through the clouds, endless forests, strolling beside winding rivers only stopping for a roast and cold draft beer before heading back. Utter bliss.

Only Ben Osborn thinks like you.

Unfortunately

Always had a soft spot for Harold

Felt he was misrepresented in the media

Labelled as “Britains worse serial killer”

Killed 218 people, surely that makes him Britains best serial killer

I’m probably the worst serial killer, never killed no one me
I’ve murdered a few songs at karaoke…..

Could we see him as another Mark Duffy? winger so was Duffy with quick feet just like him.

Could we see him as another Mark Duffy? winger so was Duffy with quick feet just like him.
Duffy/ brooks/ Gibbs white/ Ndiaye/ didzy kind of roles. Basically on LW/RW to sit opposite McAtee or I think he would work as an AM behind the strikers.

Archer
Kent McAtee
Davies Hamer
Souza
RND Robbo Anel Bogle
Wes

Or

Archer Mcburnie
Kent/McAtee
Davies Souza Hamer
RND Robbo Anel Bogle
Wes

Back
Top Bottom