Player Suggestion Ryan Fraser

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Wages.... He will have other suitors poss even Bournemouth. We won't be able to match.

As for fee might be too much.
Lastly is he the same player as a few seasons ago?

4/5 in the Championship? Don't be so dramatic.
We probably were top 4/5 in championship last year possibly lower. With Joc, fleck ( at least on his last contract wage) sharp and Stevens off that wage bill we will be way below that now. All would be some of our biggest earners. I wouldn't be completely shocked if we "go with what we have" after replacing those four like for like tbh takeover depending.

He's a fat little wanker so probably not

Would rather look at Elliot Anderson at Newcastle. Not sure what they want to do with him. A loan would seem appropriate next season

I recon Leicester, Watford, Leeds, Southampton and without doubt 🐷
Apologies, I read that as you saying four fifths of the championship will have a higher wage bill than we will next season.

All those barring Wednesday have been established PL or have richer owners tha. Ours.

I want to see us buying players and paying the going rate as much as anyone on here but the fact is our owner just doesn't have that sort of money. He's trying to sell the club. What more can he do?

It's frustrating of course but better than what the likely alternative would be if we continue to spend beyond our means.

Apologies, I read that as you saying four fifths of the championship will have a higher wage bill than we will next season.

All those barring Wednesday have been established PL or have richer owners tha. Ours.

I want to see us buying players and paying the going rate as much as anyone on here but the fact is our owner just doesn't have that sort of money. He's trying to sell the club. What more can he do?

It's frustrating of course but better than what the likely alternative would be if we continue to spend beyond our means.
Agree, I think most level headed fans are quietly accepting the situation. At lease we’re not going in saying we are going to try a reform the way clubs pay players (if I recall it was along those lines from McCabe).

If we are not bought I’m just treating it as a season of the championship competition and we are just watching 38 show games / friendliest where we get to see the best players take on our hopefuls. No gain, no shame.

If we are not bought I’m just treating it as a season of the championship competition and we are just watching 38 show games / friendliest where we get to see the best players take on our hopefuls. No gain, no shame.
Three cheers for Haaland

Hip hip........

If we are signing the likes of Ryan Frazer we'll be down before spring.

Confirmed. If you don't believe me here's photo evidence of him signing.

Screenshot_20230616-141938.png

Back
Top Bottom