Rumours

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Looks like Hecky is trying to get a player in from overseas

"We have been looking overseas," he told Yorkshire Live.

"There has been a lot of work done over the two months that I have been here, a hell of a lot of work.

"We have got into some good positions with players and hopefully we can get one in.

"It would be through no lack of effort and we will just keep trying and trying."

Thats just waffle.
People moaned about not understanding Slav but are happy with someone just waffling.

Overseas = Isle of Man and Guernsey.

We all know the best we can hope for is a back up keeper and back up centre half. Any links to any other position can be ignored, you are only.torturing yourselves !!

Overseas = Isle of Man and Guernsey.

We all know the best we can hope for is a back up keeper and back up centre half. Any links to any other position can be ignored, you are only.torturing yourselves !!
Where did Matt le Tissier come from ?

Knowing the Blades we will find a young exciting talented player who wants to come but they forgot to check if he could get a visa and get denied at the last minute😩🤣

Looks like Hecky is trying to get a player in from overseas

"We have been looking overseas," he told Yorkshire Live.

"There has been a lot of work done over the two months that I have been here, a hell of a lot of work.

"We have got into some good positions with players and hopefully we can get one in.

"It would be through no lack of effort and we will just keep trying and trying."

Probably be one of those getting off of dinghies down sarf

He's learned the Sheffield United manager transfer window spiel.

Lets hope the fax machine works.
Now you point that out with the highlighting, there is an almost League of Gentlemen, Hilary Briss' special stuff, quality to whenever we mention making a signing from abroad as if it is somehow dark and forbidden rather than actually being a quite normal thing these days.

Maybe a sign of how well we bought since promotion but I actually get more excited about departures than arrivals at the moment!

Probably be one of those getting off of dinghies down sarf
Same scout that got Burke, sat in the dunes, patiently waiting for the fastest up the beach!, then grab him, give £20k a week, and sit him in a red recaro seat for 8mnths, job done!

Just reading we had a bid turned down for Jerry Yates..not sure if already mentioned.
The guy who started the thread also claims that 31 year old Gary Madine is younger than 25 year old Yates.

What An Idiot GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Him then?

Fingers crossed

If true £330k arriving for Mousset's loan, I wonder if the club will try for a last day striker loan?

We could have some Goode news later, in our centre half search 😊

There's no e in good by the way.

Fingers crossed for our transfer business today. I wonder if we've looked at that Charlie Goode lad at Brentford.

Or recall an in form striker from a loan....

Yeah I’ve seen that, but is he ready for Championship football? One or two think maybe he is, one or two saying on here that they don’t think so

The fact is we have probably lost two strikers in Brewster and Mousset, so not sure Jebbs on his own gives us that cover? We’ll see

We have gone from six strikers, with Burke to three. Sharp and mcgoldrick are showing signs of age, wear and tear, mcburnie is not yet fully fit and all three not quick enough.
we need a quick mobile striker if Brewster is out for longer than a month and another striker to fill the gap

Not a rumour as such but this could solve our long standing issue of underperforming left backs….

Back
Top Bottom