Rumours

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

idleurchin

International Arm Stealer
Reaction score
Bit thin on the ground aren't they?

Is the Blades transfer committee water tight, hush-hush and not be broken, or is fuck all happening?

Not even the In The Know's seems to knows.

The players rumoured from more credible sources are the type that many won't have much knowledge or experience of.

Fielding has been around for years and I've probably seen him play more times than I realise but I have little memory of him good or bad. That's a bit odd for a player who has been around English football for so long.

Browne I've barely heard of but his playing history is self explanatory.

Both are uninspiring signings that are nothing more than squad fillers.

Tbh..... I have zero trust in our recruitment team right now. If our owner gave them money I could see them just pissing it away like they've done numerous times before. How many more poor decisions have to be made before someone realizes we need better?

No money, make do with the academy, NDiaye and Jebbison off in the summer etc.

Call me old fashioned but shouldn’t the shortlist have been drawn up before the transfer window ?

His shortlist is this:

- We need some new players

It’s similar to Slavs list really.

His shortlist is this:

- We need some new players

It’s similar to Slavs list really.
Bettis the Snake rummaging through his pockets he’s found 2 buttons a sixpence and a stick of gum.

During these periods of austerity which, lets face it, are fairly regular at Utd what does Paul Mitchell do all week? How does he earn his wages? Could we not sub his job out to contractors?

I imagine him sat at his desk sighing, covered in cob webs, with mice running around his feet and the room lit only by the glow from his laptop, as he watches the 20 seconds Ollie McBurnie highlight clip on repeat. 🤔

During these periods of austerity which, lets face it, are fairly regular at Utd what does Paul Mitchell do all week? How does he earn his wages? Could we not sub his job out to contractors?

I imagine him sat at his desk sighing, covered in cob webs, with mice running around his feet and the room lit only by the glow from his laptop, as he watches the 20 seconds Ollie McBurnie highlight clip on repeat. 🤔

The file on Sam Morsy doesn't update itself each year you know...

"Sheffield United are working on a list of targets as they look to bolster their play off push"

"Paul Heckingbottom has identified several players and considering offers"

"Paul Heckingbottom is being linked with a sensational transfer swoop"

Call me old fashioned but shouldn’t the shortlist have been drawn up before the transfer window ?

It's actually depressing isn't it.
Honestly. What the actual fuck does Paul Mitchell do all week?

PM
"December 31st eh? Ruddy well ate it! Suppose I berrer get misen arta bed and senda list ova to PH eh Shep?"

Shep the dog
*Licks his balls"

PM
"Pass ova that old dog piss stained eared bita paper will tha Shep?"

Shep the dog
*Growls

PM
"Ohhh dunt be like that Shep, go on lad be a good un and elp ya dad art? We best senda list o players ova that we scouted. E wunt know it's a list fromt 2010 will eh?"

Shep the dog
*Rips paper up

PM
"Shep wha tha playin at lad!!

Shep the dog
*Launches himself at PMs throat

PM
"Gedarn Shep!!"

I think all that will come into the club will be a cheap as chips goalkeeper.

Teams with a transfer embargo will sign more players than us.

We might sign a keeper on a short term deal until the summer. We might go all out and sanction a loan deal for someone's 8th choice centre half who's not played a game this season. We might even get to be really pissed off by selling Ndiaye and/or Jebbo.

Don't get your hopes up for owt different really. Ain't got a pot to piss in and are lumbered with a set of wage theives that aren't interested in finding a new club anytime soon whilst they're being paid quite handsomely to sit on their arses.

There's one circulating that my surgery want to send me to Fat Lads Bootcamp after my blood test indicated I'm at a higher risk of Diabetes but I can confirm that it's not called Fat Lads Bootcamp at all.

Back
Top Bottom