Roy’s view

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I've been trying to figure out why we've been so shite after the season restarted, and now we all know, it's that bastard Roy with his viewfroms. Well i hope you are happy with yourself Roy!!! Jack O'Connell read that he'd played shite the first 2 games of the season and now he's injured for 6 months!! Coincidence, I think not!!! I've also seen Enda Stevens kicking his dog after every post (which he's called Roygbiv by the way)!! Well enough is enough, Chris Wilder is gonna find out where you live and do a Curtis Woodhouse. You've been warned Roy!!!!

I really can't believe any professional footballer rushing home after the match to read what some no mark on Facebook thinks about their performance, can you?

I love this club but unfortunately the negativity by some is toxic, as echoed in wilders latest interview there still lots to be positive about so let’s be positive where we can be. Sometimes our fans are our biggest downfall, when we are all together as one we are extremely powerful!

Roy’s view works well when we are winning, when we are losing which thankfully hasnt happened much until now, it only increases the problems as negatively can spread like wildfire, when has negatively ever helped someone out of a difficult situation??

Ridiculous comment. Go and do your own view from and collect all the positive views from McBurnie. It will take you a while. Not sure why you are blaming me because Scotland fans don't like McBurnie. As for Sander there are positive views in there but seeing as his nation just failed to qualify for the European Championships, it's hardly going to be full of delighted Norwegians.

If we hide the negatives and only post the positives, we end up like the grubbies.

"...everyone wants us back in the Premier League, everyone loves us and the old lady, best fans and best chairman, and that's from a Man City fan..."

If we hide the negatives and only post the positives, we end up like the grubbies.

"...everyone wants us back in the Premier League, everyone loves us and the old lady, best fans and best chairman, and that's from a Man City fan..."

I’m not saying only have positives on roysview, I’m saying let it me more representative and maybe put some positive comments nearer the top rather than at the bottom after tens of highly negative comments that arent echoed by the majority.

May I suggest that anyone who doesn`t like Roy`s View doesn`t read it, and anyone who thinks he/she can do better has a go.

I’m not saying only have positives on roysview, I’m saying let it me more representative and maybe put some positive comments nearer the top rather than at the bottom after tens of highly negative comments that arent echoed by the majority.

I agree with you about the negativity but the comments aren't from United fans so talk of all coming together to support him is irrelevant in this case. If you read the comments you will see most Blades fans are sticking up for McBurnie and slagging the Scotland fans off. It's the few Blades who are agreeing with the Scotland fans you should be criticising. All you are doing right now is shooting the messenger.

The idea that the View From about McBurnie is misrepresentative is just not true either. Pre match James McFadden commented on how disliked McBurnie is by Scotland fans and claimed it was due to him growing up in England. Everyone, including McBurnie himself, knows that a large section of Scottish fans don't like him. If you want to compile a totally unrealistic view of what Scotland fans on the whole think of him then go ahead and compile it yourself but I won't be taking that approach as it's pointless. The views I posted echo what the majority were saying. If you don't believe that is true then just take a look on Twitter, The Scotland forum and comments on various other media outlets discussing last nights game.

Ridiculous comment. Go and do your own view from and collect all the positive views from McBurnie. It will take you a while. Not sure why you are blaming me because Scotland fans don't like McBurnie. As for Sander there are positive views in there but seeing as his nation just failed to qualify for the European Championships, it's hardly going to be full of delighted Norwegians.
The first image that came up for "delighted Norwegian" 😂😂😂😂😂😂

DkWCa1WU0AAsAlB.jpg

Go and do your own view from and collect all the positive views from McBurnie.

"McBurnie? Aye he's a wan but his oor wan he'll come good." Mr Broon.

"His nah timorous beastie but aye he'll dah." Rabbie B.

"Och wance he scores yous'll al be wearing tam o shantas wi' ginger wig in honour o the fuckker, y'basdads." Jock the ginger wig salesman.

Just watched an interesting Lawrence Fox YouTube video about the Roygbiv View From posts.

Now I’m not here to besmirch the good name of Roy with some poorly informed, divisive codswallop but...they did have a Language Expert from the University of Rotherham on the vid who highlighted that if you rearrange “RoysViewFrom” you can find the word “Worrisome”. The conclusion seemed to be that we should defund Roy in order to protect free speech.

If you want me, I’ll be in my Donnay vest hoying dogshit at Roy’s living room window.

#defundroy

No wonder Jaunpi never signed with all the negativity around the dressing room, all at the hands of Roygbiv and his poisonous View Froms.

If David Brooks doesn't sign then I think we know where the blame lies.

Juanpi4eva

giphy.gif

I actually watched the Norway game last night aswell as large chunks of the Scotland game, they both weren’t bad enough to warrant the comments uploaded on the roysview, it’s appears Andrew actually enjoys the negative narrative for whatever reason, maybe because it gets more views and more ad revenue. Let’s stop focusing on the negativity and be more positive! Unfortunately we live in a world where negativity gets more clicks and this is the biggest problem around social media / news today. Social dilemma..

Completely and utterly disagree. I've been reading them from the start (thanks Roygbiv!) and one of the things that I appreciate about them is that they provide the full range of opinions from negative to positive, with some bizarre and funny thrown in for good measure. These aren't made up, they are actual quotes from those forums, and as we know, forums have a wide variety of half-empty and half-full type people. Obviously following a poor performance, the negative quotes are going to be more frequent than the positive ones, and vice versa. I've noticed that Roy does use a little artisitc licence to structure the quotes (e.g. from positive to negative to bizarre) but in my view that just adds a little to the experience.

Completely and utterly disagree. I've been reading them from the start (thanks Roygbiv!) and one of the things that I appreciate about them is that they provide the full range of opinions from negative to positive, with some bizarre and funny thrown in for good measure. These aren't made up, they are actual quotes from those forums, and as we know, forums have a wide variety of half-empty and half-full type people. Obviously following a poor performance, the negative quotes are going to be more frequent than the positive ones, and vice versa. I've noticed that Roy does use a little artisitc licence to structure the quotes (e.g. from positive to negative to bizarre) but in my view that just adds a little to the experience.

Was going to write basically the same.

Has Roy ever done a 'blades fans view from' after a game? The whole concept of 'the views' is its from the point of view of fans from the other teams.

We have this very forum to read our own views. SMH

if Roy did a fans view from the blades i guess it would be this.....

"first"
"Bollocks...second...you tw*t"
"We were shite...."
"Lunnys cerap>>>>"
"WTF is that team selection..."
"Sell Berge...and Norwood..."
"Get what we can for them...."
"We are ferking shite..."
"Didzy and Sharp are ferking useless...."
"That Roy's a right tart..."
"Burke by name and Burke as a player..."

Please bare in mind that these are only a possible view from comments, and that the Blades did win 7-0 with a Didzy 1, Sharp with a deuce, Berge with 1 and a Lunny hatrick....

The OP's writing style reminds me of someone who used to be on here. I can't remember his name but he talked about Sharks and fellow blades a lot? Most probably wrong but the style is very similar.

Roy’sViewFrom is one of the must-read threads on here. Always interesting, much-appreciated, and a regular reminder that nobody’s fan-base is free of dickheads.

Death to the Roysview haters !;)😂😂

I disagree. Starting with the negative and ending on a “high” seems a more positive way to do it. I’d prefer that to the other way around.

If you think it should be “more representative”, perhaps you’d like to post your own version of it next time, and see whether you manage to please all of the people all of the time.

Back
Top Bottom