Roy’s view

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Bladesman2019

Reaction score
Sorry but these are always negative from emotional people during or straight after the game..we don’t need this negative narrative shite spreading across our fan base...

imagine if McBurnie read that latest Roy’s view..will do wonders for his confidence.

some negative miserable souls just like to spread their misery..

Sorry but these are always negative from emotional people during or straight after the game..we don’t need this negative narrative shite spreading across our fan base...

imagine if McBurnie read that latest Roy’s view..will do wonders for his confidence.

I think McBurnie probably has half an idea that Scotland fans might not be taking to him quite as well as the Swansea fans did...

As for criticising the view from’s...

Nobody complained when we were winning and all the oppo fans were moaning at us.

If you don't like reading "Roy's view from" threads then don't read them. I could be wrong but I think the majority enjoy it given the responses and interaction it creates. UTB

There is absolutely no point of me only posting stuff that praises our players. I'm not Fox News. If McBurnie reads it do you really think he will be surprised what Scotland fans think of him? They comment on everyone of his social media posts.

These 20 little known facts about Roy's view will shock you >>

There is absolutely no point of me only posting stuff that praises our players. I'm not Fox News. If McBurnie reads it do you really think he will be surprised what Scotland fans think of him? They comment on everyone of his social media posts.
Damn right you're not. You don't have the legs for it for starters.

What a bizarre thing to post.

I can take posters suggesting that we:
- Sack Wilder
- Switch to playing wingers when we don’t have any in the squad.
- Sign every shite overplayed, crippled has-been they remember being good a few years ago.

BUT - this is a fucking disgrace. Roys view from is an institution.
And unlike shitty institutions like the Royal Family and Cliff Richard, he’s still delighting people to this day.

I think if you put in a request to the mods they'll let you opt out of reading them.

I actually watched the Norway game last night aswell as large chunks of the Scotland game, they both weren’t bad enough to warrant the comments uploaded on the roysview, it’s appears Andrew actually enjoys the negative narrative for whatever reason, maybe because it gets more views and more ad revenue. Let’s stop focusing on the negativity and be more positive! Unfortunately we live in a world where negativity gets more clicks and this is the biggest problem around social media / news today. Social dilemma..

I actually watched the Norway game last night aswell as large chunks of the Scotland game, they both weren’t bad enough to warrant the comments uploaded on the roysview, it’s appears Andrew actually enjoys the negative narrative for whatever reason, maybe because it gets more views and more ad revenue. Let’s stop focusing on the negativity and be more positive! Unfortunately we live in a world where negativity gets more clicks and this is the biggest problem around social media / news today. Social dilemma..

Now you’re just trying to be different.

This may come as a surprise to you, but Roy’s view froms are probably the most popular threads on the forum, either we are all negative bastards who can’t wait to hear how bad we are, or we actually enjoy reading them - usually so we can laugh at how inaccurate other fans views are about our team.

And let’s not forget - the negative views get stuck on the changing room walls by Wilder himself!

I’ll add that I have enjoyed some roysviews in the past hence the reason I still read them, what I’m saying is maybe don’t be so quick to pick out all the negatively and choice your sources more carefully! Comments on Facebook/insta for example are utter trash. Let’s get some more educated opinions rather than things that suit your narrative!

In my opinion, Roy is pragmatic and balanced in his choice of which social media comments he chooses. Obviously he doesn't put every comment in, but I suspect he puts the % balance between positive and negatives. If you listen to Roy on Podcast you know he's as dispassionately objective as it is possible to be with Blade tinted glasses on. I hope players do read them, in fact I expect them to read them after all , the game is nothing without fans and right now they have no indication of how us fans feel with empty stadiums!

Ridiculous comment. Go and do your own view from and collect all the positive views from McBurnie. It will take you a while. Not sure why you are blaming me because Scotland fans don't like McBurnie. As for Sander there are positive views in there but seeing as his nation just failed to qualify for the European Championships, it's hardly going to be full of delighted Norwegians.

I always like seeing what other fans think. Doesn't mean I have to agree with them. Roy is entitled to put together a narrative (I'm certainly not naïve enough to think that it's an exact representative sample each week) - it's the same for the MOTD highlights. If you'd rather see it unfiltered, just go and look through the forums yourself.

Taking out the negatives sounds suspiciously like the behaviour of another team from Sheffield...

I’ll add that I have enjoyed some roysviews in the past hence the reason I still read them, what I’m saying is maybe don’t be so quick to pick out all the negatively and choice your sources more carefully! Comments on Facebook/insta for example are utter trash. Let’s get some more educated opinions rather than things that suit your narrative!

Where do you want me to get social media comments from if not social media?

Scottish people comment on football players based on which religion they consider themselves, the McBurnie one was never going to be balanced.

Berge's wasn't bad at all, some of it is lost in translation a bit as well.

Go and piss your bed you mentalist.

3 things are sacred to me on this site
Anything to do with Roysview
LYDONS posts , Senior but junior is catching up to his levels
And unfortunately the he’s banned now
But the venom and vitriol that was TYLER , ok some of his scorched earth posts went a bit ott
But I miss his jovial jibes at dem pigs 🐷 🙄🙄

Back
Top Bottom