Robinson v Souza

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Cheers for that. What a mad, stupid story. Kid’s playing in the Premier League and meeting up with a bloke at 9am on a Sunday morning due to having a random argument which he probably didn’t even remember the night before 😂. There’s a lot of bravado to hardman types in football these days but at least makes me realise there is some reality to it with Jack.

Don’t know what caused the argument but we are definitely better at attacking our own teammates than our opposition that’s for sure!

Only one of the two has had the minerals to interrupt my drinking of a beer for a photo. Until Vini grows a pair, this leaves just one victorious in a long and arduous battle.
“Foxinho! Put yer Brahma shandy down and say queijo!”

Said this before, a few times, but ages ago I watched a Youtube "question and answer" with Wes Fodders, probably not long after he took the first choice keeper spot.

The questions were all "Who is the joker in the dressing room", "who is the untidiest", "who is always late", etc., and it was light-hearted, then the question was "who is the hardest man in the dressing room", and Wes instantly said "Jack Robinson and David McGoldrick", no hesitation. Didzy was a bit of a surprise, but then again, I guess he always looked like he could handle himself.

So, while it may be an interesting scrap, I get the feeling that Robbo carries knock-out power in his fists, same as JOC and Lunny (if you ever saw them doing a punchbag workout). Souza, tough guy, no doubt, and great to have some actual grit in midfield.

Back
Top Bottom