Referee Watching Season 22/23

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

David Webb is the ref for the Blackpool home game.

He has done us twice this season the EFL cup game at WBA and the Championship away game at Luton.

1665564271456.png

David Webb is the ref for the Blackpool home game.

He has done us twice this season the EFL cup game at WBA and the Championship away game at Luton.

View attachment 145437

Horrendous with diving and similation…. No not the players, but him himself

Come on who laughed?…. You’re getting carded today for sure 😂😂

The dogie ref Utd had on Saturday is doing Millwall v Watford on Wednesday night.

Have just read this, worrying isn’t it? He in my opinion was responsible for. Hell of a lot that was wrong against Blackpool…

Yet all the red cards were correct

I think the red cards to be fair were all pretty easy decisions which were already made for him.

The first one - stupid first yellow. Then got away with one, before making an absolutely stupid decision to wipe a player out. Wasn’t borderline in the slightest, very easy yellows.

The second one - again, already been booked to start with. But then stupidly boots the balls at his opponent! Stupidity and again another very easy decision for the ref.

The last two yellows, still debatable as to what actually happened. But to turn around and see two players grappling on the floor and arms swinging around, again it is a complete no brainer…..

They decisions don’t reflect the referees full performance over 90 minutes….. a ref can have an overall great 90 minutes, but still be guilty of a poor decision at some point within the game.

In my opinion the referee lost control of a great deal of what was going on in the game. Time wasting, niggling tackles, off the ball stuff. Loads going on and he failed to enforce himself on the game, it was ridiculous.

Stroud has not done us this season,he was due to take charge of the Rotherham home game which was postponed.

While i'm here,owd Keith took charge of the Burnley v Blackpool in August the game ended up 3-3 and he sent two players off,uncanny on the back of our recent game with Blackpool.

Dean Whitestone is the ref for the away game at WBA.

Here you see Whitestone sharing a joke with McBurnie in the game against AFC Bournemouth last season.

1666688478790.png

Dean Whitestone is the ref for the away game at WBA.

Here you see Whitestone sharing a joke with McBurnie in the game against AFC Bournemouth last season.

View attachment 146408

So he's the chap who didn't give the stone wall penalty at the end, at Bramall Lane? Or the fella who gave a dodgy pen/red card at their place?

Muscle man Stephen Martin is the referee for the game at Bristol City,he was recently 4th official at BDTBL.

Is this

1667238878494.png
1667238954671.png

We have Darren Bond for the home game against Burnley............................and Mr Bond is from Lancashire :(

Now Mr Bond is the guy that reffed the Birmingham home game recently his reffing infuriated our Hecky because he did not get a grip of Brum's time wasting from the first minute.

1667553408027.png

We have Darren Bond for the home game against Burnley............................and Mr Bond is from Lancashire :(

Now Mr Bond is the guy that reffed the Birmingham home game recently his reffing infuriated our Hecky because he did not get a grip of Brum's time wasting from the first minute.

View attachment 147173

As fun as it is to slag referee's off, and in the heat of the moment the frustration was obvious - it can backfire. Somehow I don't think Mr Bond will be thinking 'Gosh, I did Hecky and the Blades a wrong'un last month, I'll give them that dodgy penalty today'. I think probably the opposite.

See also: Kevin Blackwell and Mike Dean.

As fun as it is to slag referee's off, and in the heat of the moment the frustration was obvious - it can backfire. Somehow I don't think Mr Bond will be thinking 'Gosh, I did Hecky and the Blades a wrong'un last month, I'll give them that dodgy penalty today'. I think probably the opposite.

See also: Kevin Blackwell and Mike Dean.
Never works like that for sure.

The EFL must fancy him for taking on "big games" he did the Swansea v Cardiff game recently and sent off our old pal Callum Robinson in the 7th min.

Hope he's not got a thing about "Robinson's"

C3PO11.jpg

Back
Top Bottom