Referee Watching Season 22/23

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

And we have John Brooks for the FA Cup 5th round tie with Tottenham. ..........he is younger than Billy Sharp.

John Brooks reffed our FA Cup 2-0 win at Millwall and he last reffed Tottenhams 2-0 home loss to Villa.

T0FLMTMxOTg1MDQ4.jpg

Josh Smith is the referee for the Blackburn Rovers away game,he last did our away game at QPR on 2nd Jan,which finished 1-1.

pa-62401819-min.jpg

Other than awarding a throw-in the wrong way and not booking Robinson when he pulled over Moura, I thought last night's ref had a very good game. He let it flow when he could and clamped down when he needed to.

Dean Whitestone we have not lost a game that he has reffed for us this season two wins and one draw.

But Snow White still had him as a cunt.

b93ac4e236838519.jpg

We have Leigh Doughty on Saturday for the home game with Luton,he last did our FA Cup replay against Wrexham and gave them 2 penaltys so be careful in and around the box.

referee.png

We have Leigh Doughty on Saturday for the home game with Luton,he last did our FA Cup replay against Wrexham and gave them 2 penaltys so be careful in and around the box.

View attachment 155320

Billy got fined for saying he was bent, and Hecky made a wry comment as well. Don't expect a soft penalty to be given our way.

Incredible that this clown is being allowed back at the Lane so soon after the most incompetent display of officiating I have ever seen. The report SUFC would have submitted would have been damming. PGMOL obviously want to punish us for being honest.

Oh Dear!!
I don't know what the EFL are up to or the FA.

Is this really a sensible suggestion when the club captain less than a week ago got fined for effectively questioning his integrity and having given one of the most biased one-sided performances ever witnessed?

I mean seriously. How does this guy avoid any unconscious bias. He didn't manage it vs Hollywood FC. How much now for a team that was highly critical of him.

He should be replaced. It's a silly and very stubborn replacement which is only going to raise more questions if anything controversial occurs.

As an aside, did anyone see how when Basham went down the ball was bounced and given back to the team without the injury on similar circumstances to what Donohue did but he gave it the other way! The rule must be whoever is injured, give the ball to the team playing Sheffield United!

View attachment 155320

I just read that. Can't believe this guy has been picked.

So there is Luton's 12th man.

View attachment 155320
This will go one way or the other, either he’s pissed off that the manager and captain have criticised him post match last time and holds a grudge and refs like a blind person again or he wants to prove that he’s not a bent, incompetent wanker and refs ok.

We have Tim Robinson for the Blackburn game.

AND VAR IS IN OPERATION - Paul Tierney will be in Stockley Park.

Would you like to know who we have for the FA Cup against Blackburn.............its Tim Robinson who hasn't reffed a single game of ours this season but has reffed Blackburn 5 times including their 2-1 win in the last round at Leicester,he'll be on first name terms with their players.

image.jpg

He'll probably do the play off semi final..........both legs.

It did occur to me that he’ll definitely do one of our playoff games should we fall in there. I can’t decide whether he’s rubbish or he hates us.

They don’t help themselves do they ?

The ref tonight was abysmal. When he starts giving out yellows for slight nudges on one team then plays on when the same thing happens when the other do the same, it’s a joke. Twice Gooch was effing at either the ref or the linesman and nothing. We do the slightest nudge and it’s a card. Unbelievable.

Back
Top Bottom