Referee Watching Season 22/23

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Man that ref is the absolute worst.

When Iliman skinned Figuerido he didn't lay a glove on him and would have been clean through yet he nonchalantly called a foul.

Their right back grabs McAtee by the neck and doesn't even get carded yet Brewster then gets one for what? For being shoved over by their number 6? Brewster then faced him but never touched him. Ridiculous booking to give, especially when the instigator didn't get anything.

Their commentators were ridiculous. Again their right back, Coyle(?) fouled Norrington-Davies, got nowhere near the ball yet even after the replays showed it plain as day they were saying fair challenge.

I'm not even sure why they wanted Anel sent off. He had his back to the guy when his foot was a little high.

Still of N'Diaye pops that one in where he did all the hard work, we relax a lot sooner.

Such a terrible ref though. Hope his car breaks down on the way home and he has to walk!

Man that ref is the absolute worst.

When Iliman skinned Figuerido he didn't lay a glove on him and would have been clean through yet he nonchalantly called a foul.

Their right back grabs McAtee by the neck and doesn't even get carded yet Brewster then gets one for what? For being shoved over by their number 6? Brewster then faced him but never touched him. Ridiculous booking to give, especially when the instigator didn't get anything.

Their commentators were ridiculous. Again their right back, Coyle(?) fouled Norrington-Davies, got nowhere near the ball yet even after the replays showed it plain as day they were saying fair challenge.

I'm not even sure why they wanted Anel sent off. He had his back to the guy when his foot was a little high.

Still of N'Diaye pops that one in where he did all the hard work, we relax a lot sooner.

Such a terrible ref though. Hope his car breaks down on the way home and he has to walk!
He was shite, really poor and random decision making.

Terrible game to watch? I enjoyed it. Perhaps you had to be there.
Disjointed, they kept ball int air second half, ref wunt stop blowing and there were 5 minute intervals for treatment that ref should have sent t sideline and he liked stopping game to lecture players. Then there was the monkey chant incident, admitted not refs fault but at least he handled that bit well

Disjointed, they kept ball int air second half, ref wunt stop blowing and there were 5 minute intervals for treatment that ref should have sent t sideline and he liked stopping game to lecture players. Then there was the monkey chant incident, admitted not refs fault but at least he handled that bit well
Perhaps I was just relieved to sit down during the breaks in play. The old back and knees aren't what they were.😂😂

Guess who we have on Saturday for the Rotherham home game.

Was involved in a little spat at Brentford at the weekend.

1662422541713.png

He has in all fairness been ok.

I've just checked back on Deadbat's reports and he's been pretty negative on the last 3 matches Stroud has done us. Only one I watched I think was Bristol City away, and I don't recall much about that game at all, never mind ref performance.

I don’t get what the hell do referees see ???
A bit of strength holds players off is fine, but wrestling. Them to the ground or wrapping arms around is rediculous.
I don’t think we have benefitted from 1 single fee so far this season, in fact I think we have battled through some atrocious referee calls & assistant referee non calls.
How Hecky is keeping his cool I just don’t know
Khadra goal last night, the tackle by Anel was all ball
The attempted intersection by Naughton he looked straight at Brewster not at the ball and cut across him to cause the trip (which backfired) I’m glad Bond didn’t react , but I’m surprised because we were in the crappy end of nearly all of his free kick calls.
Hecky must put a video together highlighting the huge void of inconsistencies

I don’t get what the hell do referees see ???
A bit of strength holds players off is fine, but wrestling. Them to the ground or wrapping arms around is rediculous.
I don’t think we have benefitted from 1 single fee so far this season, in fact I think we have battled through some atrocious referee calls & assistant referee non calls.
How Hecky is keeping his cool I just don’t know
Khadra goal last night, the tackle by Anel was all ball
The attempted intersection by Naughton he looked straight at Brewster not at the ball and cut across him to cause the trip (which backfired) I’m glad Bond didn’t react , but I’m surprised because we were in the crappy end of nearly all of his free kick calls.
Hecky must put a video together highlighting the huge void of inconsistencies
Bond got the goal right and several times when we fouled but he played on giving Swansea the correct advantage
To me that was 8/10 last night.

Bond got the goal right and several times when we fouled but he played on giving Swansea the correct advantage
To me that was 8/10 last night.
So he got that one right & probably one or 2 more, wow! That’s great.
Overall he was not even handed, and gave not one 50/50 to us & I don’t count the buildup to our goal as a 50/50
He was shocking

So he got that one right & probably one or 2 more, wow! That’s great.
Overall he was not even handed, and gave not one 50/50 to us & I don’t count the buildup to our goal as a 50/50
He was shocking
He didn’t need to give 50-50s to us as we rarely win them anyway and haven’t done so for several seasons.
I didn’t see one obvious error that he made, but perhaps I am being objective !

Lino on the far side totally ignored the blatant pulling back of Brewster around his waist. Couldn’t have been more that 3 yards away. What actually is the purpose of Lino’s nowadays ?
Not to raise their flag when they see an offside
Basically their only job has been removed
They officially do FUCK ALL.

Mondays ref was abysmal.
Swans got away with niggly but very effective fouling the whole game , with plenty of hands on pulling & pushing wrongly permitttted under the new policy of allowing some degree of "natural contact" (not throwing opponents to the ground or cynically obstructing or bodychecking them).
The dangerous stuff including the one which almost wrecked RNDs knee was never penalised.
Yet Anel was booked for a high kick when a defender (whom he couldn't possibly have seen) dived into his boot from behind him.
Utter home bias ref all night long.
We have some quick skilful players of whom defenders are scared so they resort to every physical trick in the book.
Refs this season are either bent or terribly naive.
Brewster would have scored his header if not for the defender barging him cynically from behind , with no attempt or even possibility of fairly tackling for the ball , at the exact moment of the heading contact.
Penalty all day long + denial of GS opportunity , but refs are cowards.
Not a "coming together of 2 players challenging for a header".
A calculated illegal prevention of a header being on target.
Swans were not thugs like Luton , but subtly countered our skill with clever offending.

Back
Top Bottom