CONFIRMED Reda Khadra

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

The Original Oak has the best beer garden in the country IMO.
Watched Murray lose his first Wimbledon final in that garden. Lived not far from there for a few years.

The Sam Smiths pubs in central Leeds are great as well.

Isn't Sheffield one of the greenist cities around?

My only experience of Leeds and Sheffield is 18 years in the former (including Uni) and 20 years living in the latter (including Uni).

Headingley and Eccy Road isn’t really a comparison IMHO as the former is more of an exclusively student area.

York isn’t a comparison with Leeds and Sheffield as there’s not really much happening post-midnight. It’s more of a pub scene.

Leeds is a better nightlife than Sheffield IMHO. Different suburban areas as well, more diverse offer overall. It’s just a bigger city and Metropolitan area to play with. More of a post-work drinks scene. And it’s a very compact city centre so you can walk it easily on the grog.

Sheffield is also full of very unattractive people. Like me. This could be a problem for us

What if Khadra is a top fuckboi but only has a bunch of fruit shaped whales to choose from.... ? 🤔

Sheffield is also full of very unattractive people. Like me. This could be a problem for us

What if Khadra is a top fuckboi but only has a bunch of fruit shaped whales to choose from.... ? 🤔
Try cycling un the Peaks Ham, I am really handsome.

I am admittedly taking a flyer based on his name but I'm not entirely sure Reda Khadra cares about the relative quality of beer gardens in Sheffield or Leeds.

Not sure whether signings are still dependant on there being a 200 page thread on here so keep going with the visitors' guide to Yorkshire cities just in case. I was going to suggest the topless pics are readied just in case but I see they are already starting to be deployed. Good work - the edgy new signing video will be released before you know it!

Took him out in Leeds. He’s now currently sat in a pair of red trousers quaffing Malbec in Harrogate town centre.
My mate's lad works in The Fat Badger. I'll ask him to flob in his glass unless he signs for us.

Name me a city more choc full of arseholes than leeds and I'll call you a bare face liar

Back
Top Bottom