CONFIRMED Reda Khadra

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Yeah Brighton are fantastically well run.
Such a shame we didn't catch the wave when when we had the chance.

Yeah Brighton are fantastically well run.
Such a shame we didn't catch the wave when when we had the chance.
Can we stop this fucking nonsense. They owe around 300 million to their chairman which will never be repaid. Yes they make shrewd signings and appointments but underpinning it all is the biggest solo sugar daddy left standing in the PL.
Until we get one of those, forget 'catching the wave'

Can we stop this fucking nonsense. They owe around 300 million to their chairman which will never be repaid. Yes they make shrewd signings and appointments but underpinning it all is the biggest solo sugar daddy left standing in the PL.

I wasn't aware of the financial dynamics to which you refer.
Was purely talking about the footballing side.

Getting so tired of this narrative that every other club is better run, other clubs key players are worth £ms but ours aren’t. Other clubs are justified in waiting for inflated offers, but we should just essentially asset strip our best talent, to balance the books that absolutely, 100% require it because of, erm reasons? Let me tell you, there is a single Championship side that Berge, Brewster, Egan, Bogle doesn’t walk straight into. At least 6 or 7 PL sides too. We should and I’m sure will, price them accordingly.

I don’t go to games to watch excel spreadsheets and amortisation, let someone else deal with those. I go to watch the best players. Berge, in my opinion, is the best player in the Championship and in this market, that’s £25m minimum.

They are a great example of the kind of debt you need to be able to carry to consolidate in the premier league

Getting so tired of this narrative that every other club is better run, other clubs key players are worth £ms but ours aren’t. Other clubs are justified in waiting for inflated offers, but we should just essentially asset strip our best talent, to balance the books that absolutely, 100% require it because of, erm reasons? Let me tell you, there is a single Championship side that Berge, Brewster, Egan, Bogle doesn’t walk straight into. At least 6 or 7 PL sides too. We should and I’m sure will, price them accordingly.

I don’t go to games to watch excel spreadsheets and amortisation, let someone else deal with those. I go to watch the best players. Berge, in my opinion, is the best player in the Championship and in this market, that’s £25m minimum.
Steady on, you’re talking sense and some folk round here don’t like that. They’d rather we sell our best players balance imaginary debts and replace them with 3 or 4 mediocre players that might allow us to squeeze in to 6th position.

The main man has confirmed we’re in for him.

So are Sunderland and Anderlecht.

What has happened to our fans since the end of last season?

Many seem to have become as deluded as those in S6. Arguably, more so.
I’m deluded for thinking Berge is the best player in Championship? Is he not in the conversation then? How many players in the league would you say have a value over £20m? 10? So that would make him probably top 10 at least. Therefore is it ‘deluded’ to think he’s one of, if not the best player in the league?

I’m deluded for thinking Berge is the best player in Championship? Is he not in the conversation then? How many players in the league would you say have a value over £20m? 10? So that would make him probably top 10 at least. Therefore is it ‘deluded’ to think he’s one of, if not the best player in the league?
You were right, he is. So long as we don't snatch at an early low offer, he will be the most expensive transfer out of the division this summer.
Of course i hope I'm wrong and he stays put

Please stop equating value or worth with how good a footballer someone is. It's pigonomics 101.

He was the 4th best player in our team last season, at best.

He was nowhere near the best player in the league. He was miles behind MGW who could be argued was the best player in the league.

I know he gets a bad rap on here, but I usually find Alan Nixon to be fairly good with his info on us. This would tie into what NH said also.

He'd be a good signing, but I think Brighton are probably at a stage with him where they'd rather sell which might rule us out.
Fingers crossed though, would like us to sign a couple of players that can play that 10 role.

I know he gets a bad rap on here, but I usually find Alan Nixon to be fairly good with his info on us. This would tie into what NH said also.

He'd be a good signing, but I think Brighton are probably at a stage with him where they'd rather sell which might rule us out.
Fingers crossed though, would like us to sign a couple of players that can play that 10 role.

He’s “fairly good” because he never actually puts his money where his mouth is so he can’t be called out on being wrong, he only ever stiffens up his shouts when it’s basically all but confirmed from various other sources

It’s always “Club are in for x player, could happen, might not, others interested too”

Club don’t get him? Well he never said for definite, club do, he quote tweets with an “aye” like he’s fucking clairvoyant

Hate the prick

Have you ever seen.him play the number ten role ?

Have you ever seen.him play the number ten role ?

Not as a conventional 10.
I saw him playing off the left, cutting inside. Gave us a torrid time. His build and ability in tight spaces reminded me a lot of Mark Duffy.

From what I saw, he could be adaptable and would be a useful asset particularly in home games where we tend to dominate the ball and need to find an opening.

Not as a conventional 10.
I saw him playing off the left, cutting inside. Gave us a torrid time. His build and ability in tight spaces reminded me a lot of Mark Duffy.

From what I saw, he could be adaptable and would be a useful asset particularly in home games where we tend to dominate the ball and need to find an opening.
He just looked like a two footed winger who got pushed inside a lot and had no real end product but I admit he did exploit the space left by the sending off and looked exactly the kind of player who plays half decent against us and our fans relentlessly bang on about for years afterwards like he is the new maradona

We need a couple of 10’s, especially if Berge leaves

Back
Top Bottom